Things other Mariowikiers introduced you to?

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Is there anything (games, shows, cartoons, etc.) that other Mariowikiers introduced you to?

I remember Paper Jorge introducing me to the Animal Crossing series.

Homestuck and MLP I heard about from other places, but I never really gave it a shot until I came back here.

MLP was introduced to me by a YouTuber called "MAST3RLINKX", but I just thought he turned gay, until I've seen multiple of boys turned into MLP fans around here too.
As for Homestuck, it was totally new to me when I went here.

But I care about none of these 2 things, I prefer being introduced to the members themselves more (personality, their likes/dislikes, etc.).

Homestuck and MLP. I think there was something else but I can't really think of it right now.

Shyguy introduced me to Touhou, as well as Steam. So that's, like... 100 games he's introduced me to.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Shyguy?

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Shyguy introduced me to Touhou, as well as Steam. So that's, like... 100 games he's introduced me to.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Shyguy?
<3

Homestuck [...] I heard about from other places, but I never really gave it a shot until I came back here

Pretty much that.

MLP was introduced to me by a YouTuber called "MAST3RLINKX", but I just thought he turned gay,

You know how offensive you're being, right.

No, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
It just looked weird for a guy to like our stuff.

Oh well, MLP was a girls-only stuff years ago, but now it no longer matters.

For me, it's MLP

Homestuck. Homestuckhomestuckhomestuck. I don't know if I should thank you guys or kill you for getting me addicted.

Back