Things other Mariowikiers introduced you to?

MCS pestered me to make a steam account as before I only used it to download terraria.

If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't like Homestuck or MLP. Although, my little cousin would have had potential introducing MLP to me because she loves it so much. ♥

Oh yeah, ages ago, I forget who, but someone introduced me to BitF.

Also, Remy introduced me to the White Stripes, and a few other bands.

^I thought I introduced you to more than just "a few". Obviously, I haven't been trying hard enough.

Prepare yourself for rigorous musical training, Reizy.

apocalypseArisen said:
Oh yeah, ages ago, I forget who, but someone introduced me to BitF.

Also, Remy introduced me to the White Stripes, and a few other bands.
White stripes are my second fave band!
My dad intrpduced them to me.
*starts dreaming of Jack White*

First thing that came to mind, SonicMario introducing me to ponies. Thank you. So much.

Ned Kelly said:
^I thought I introduced you to more than just "a few". Obviously, I haven't been trying hard enough.

I hope my body is ready.

apocalypseArisen said:
Ned Kelly said:

I hope my body is ready.
I would like to get in on this musical action.
/being accidentally

UltraMario Told me to Watch MLP

^^HUGE bump, dude.
BTW if it weren't for you bronies I never would've watched MLP.

Same here, but I only watched two episodes and watching the rest isn't really on my to-do list anytime soon. But it's an all-right show.

Someone (three guesses who) got me to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 since it seemed to me like the sort of thing I enjoy watching.

Magus said:
Someone (three guesses who) got me to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 since it seemed to me like the sort of thing I enjoy watching.

1. Goomba's Shoe
2. Samus
3. Michelle Obama

^Which reminds me, I need to get back to that list of my fav. albums of the 2000s. I've got, like, 15 already.

Back