Things other Mariowikiers introduced you to?

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Is there anything (games, shows, cartoons, etc.) that other Mariowikiers introduced you to?

I remember Paper Jorge introducing me to the Animal Crossing series.

Homestuck and MLP I heard about from other places, but I never really gave it a shot until I came back here.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
MLP was introduced to me by a YouTuber called "MAST3RLINKX", but I just thought he turned gay, until I've seen multiple of boys turned into MLP fans around here too.
As for Homestuck, it was totally new to me when I went here.

But I care about none of these 2 things, I prefer being introduced to the members themselves more (personality, their likes/dislikes, etc.).

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Homestuck and MLP. I think there was something else but I can't really think of it right now.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Shyguy introduced me to Touhou, as well as Steam. So that's, like... 100 games he's introduced me to.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Shyguy?

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Shyguy introduced me to Touhou, as well as Steam. So that's, like... 100 games he's introduced me to.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Shyguy?
<3

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
Homestuck [...] I heard about from other places, but I never really gave it a shot until I came back here
Pretty much that.

MLP was introduced to me by a YouTuber called "MAST3RLINKX", but I just thought he turned gay,
You know how offensive you're being, right.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
No, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
It just looked weird for a guy to like our stuff.

Oh well, MLP was a girls-only stuff years ago, but now it no longer matters.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
For me, it's MLP

Homestuck. Homestuckhomestuckhomestuck. I don't know if I should thank you guys or kill you for getting me addicted.