Things other Mariowikiers introduced you to?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
MLP was introduced to me by a YouTuber called "MAST3RLINKX"...

I remember him before the ponies. I didn't acknowledge him much, but I remember, nonetheless.

This forum introduced to me to the "Posh" thing because of this guy: :posh:

Mario4Ever said:
Chrono Trigger
I take full responsibility for that ;)

I was introduced to NIWA on MarioWiki, and was a wikia slave before that date.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
No, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
It just looked weird for a guy to like our stuff.

Oh well, MLP was a girls-only stuff years ago, but now it no longer matters.
Yeah I thought it was weird when I saw Ultramario had changed his name to Pinkie Pie. I'm used to it now though

I would have never played the amazing game that is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoS if my friends hadn't been talking so much about it two years ago.

Moofle introduced me to Something Awful with that one old story about Animal Crossing. I have also been introduced to TV Tropes by the temporary interest in it back then.

Ha. I don't care much about those places, though.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, MLP. I watched one episode and now...AAAAUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! AGH! AGH! AGH! AGH! AGH! It BBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like, who just tossed acid in my eyes!?!?! To many rainbows! I will never ever accept in my life that pink will ever be a guy color.

But everyone is entitled to their opinions. No hard feelings to anyone who likes it.

Oh yeah forgot mafia.

Whoever was introduced to Zelda/Pokemon/etc. because of this forum must've been isolated from video games until now.

Back