I just beat __

Beat worlds 1-8, and special worlds 1-8 on Super Mario 3D Land.

Defeated Title Defense Great Tiger in round 1, and later did it again in Champions mode.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations. The end of Ezio's story was heartwarming, but then they had to bring Desmond back into the mix and cock the whole thing up.

In Punch-Out!! Wii, I managed to clear all the challenges for everyone, except Contender Mr. Sandman, and Title Defense Mr. Sandman. At the same time, I also defeated everyone in Champions mode, except for Contender Mr. Sandman, and Title Defense Mr. Sandman.

I was able to clear one of Contender Mr. Sandman's challenges though; the one where you must avoid every Dreamland Express attack.

I 100% Super Mario 3D Land a few days ago.

Blazing Angels 2.

It was not bad at all but it didn't get me in the zone the same way something like HAWX did. And I'm unsure of how it'll stack up on subsequent replays since there are no difficulty levels and I got an Ace rating on nearly every mission on my first try : |.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

I'm not going to bother with 100% completion...maybe when the Ambassador version comes.

'3K said:
Metroid II: Return of Samus

I think the ending's kinda heartwarming.

Short game, I take it? I know it's an extermination mission.

I played it off and on since it was released on eShop and my clear time was 5 hours and 30 minutes.

Back