I just beat __

Beat Gut's Dozer!

100% completed Kirby's Return to Dream Land...

1: Main Mode 100% cleared
2: The Arena cleared
3: Extra Mode 100% cleared
4: The True Arena cleared

To add to that, I gold ranked every Challenge and EX Challenge.

Of course, I did use Spark to clear The True Arena. Galacta Knight was a pain, but I survived, and took care of Magolor and Magolor Soul.

King DDD said:
That was fast and I 100% all levels in popstar

I don't want to brag about it, but I did it all without getting any Game Overs in Main Mode and Extra Mode. I did lose some lives from time to time though.

MnSG said:
King DDD said:
That was fast and I 100% all levels in popstar

I don't want to brag about it, but I did it all without getting any Game Overs in Main Mode and Extra Mode. I did lose some lives from time to time though.

I've done the same as you, but I don't have Gold medals on all the ability challenges.

You don't need gold to 100%, you need to have least bronze

Extra mode 100% world 1 and purple whispy wood is still easy

King DDD said:

I know that, that's why I haven't done it. :P

I think this is enough disscusion about KAW, though. We do have a thread for this.

After many failed attempts, I got all the medals with no Kirbys harmed (which warrants a Gold Medal) in Green Grounds in Kirby Mass Attack.

Epic Nitwit said:
King DDD said:

I know that, that's why I haven't done it. :P

I think this is enough disscusion about KAW, though. We do have a thread for this.

Too bad that that thread is in the dumps. Anyway, I managed to clear The Arena as Meta Knight and Bandanna Waddle Dee. Oddly, I finished The Arena 5 minutes faster with Bandanna Waddle Dee than with Meta Knight (quite ironic, to say the least), and I even defeated my best time with Kirby by at least 5 seconds.

King DDD said:
I cleared the arena in first try with spark

Same here, but I did finish it a few seconds faster with Bandanna Waddle Dee. It took me two tries with Meta Knight (lost to Grand Doomer on the first attempt), which is quite abysmal to say the least.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Only beat the main mode, not going for 100% at the moment.

Lord Ghirahim said:

You do get 100% for doing the following though...

1: Collect all 120 Energy Spheres.
2: Get at least a Bronze rank for every Challenge.
3: Defeat Magolor, and view the credits.

These requirements stay in tact for Extra Mode, but some of the Energy Spheres are now harder to get, since the normal enemies will now vary in size. Additionally, more enemies are added at parts where you must carry keys to doors.

MnSG said:
Lord Ghirahim said:

You do get 100% for doing the following though...

1: Collect all 120 Energy Spheres.
2: Get at least a Bronze rank for every Challenge.
3: Defeat Magolor, and view the credits.

These requirements stay in tact for Extra Mode, but some of the Energy Spheres are now harder to get, since the normal enemies will now vary in size. Additionally, more enemies are added at parts where you must carry keys to doors.
All I did was Defeat Magolor and unlock the credits, I'll have to go through and clear out every unlockable and challenge later.

Lord Ghirahim said:
All I did was Defeat Magolor and unlock the credits, I'll have to go through and clear out every unlockable and challenge later.

I pretty much operated in that I don't advance, unless I got every Energy Sphere in a stage. And for the Challenges, before facing Landia, I made sure to Gold rank them all. Of course, you only need to Bronze rank them to get closer to 100%.

While I'm thinking about it, I did clear all three missions in the Scope Shot minigame. Of course, Scope Shot and Ninja Dojo do NOT count towards getting a perfect clear on your save file, making them completely optional. You do have to clear The Arena, and The True Arena (unlocked by completing Extra Mode), to achieve 100% completion though.

Back