I just beat __

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:
Ocarina of Time 3D!

Ganondorf was to easy for a boss.
Play Master Quest yet (or did you just unlock it)?
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
Ocarina of Time 3D!

Ganondorf was to easy for a boss.
Play Master Quest yet (or did you just unlock it)?
Just unlocked it. I'll start it later. Got to say, pretty good ending.
Master Quest is...interesting, to say the least. You'll probably have a harder time with it.
Anyway, gotta love the orchestrated Zelda theme in the credits.
 
Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
Ocarina of Time 3D!

Ganondorf was to easy for a boss.
Play Master Quest yet (or did you just unlock it)?
Just unlocked it. I'll start it later. Got to say, pretty good ending.
Master Quest is...interesting, to say the least. You'll probably have a harder time with it.
Anyway, gotta love the orchestrated Zelda theme in the credits.
Yeah The Zelda themes are so catchy.

So is Master Quest the same thing, just harder or do they change some of the worlds?
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
Ocarina of Time 3D!

Ganondorf was to easy for a boss.
Play Master Quest yet (or did you just unlock it)?
Just unlocked it. I'll start it later. Got to say, pretty good ending.
Master Quest is...interesting, to say the least. You'll probably have a harder time with it.
Anyway, gotta love the orchestrated Zelda theme in the credits.
Yeah The Zelda themes are so catchy.

So is Master Quest the same thing, just harder or do they change some of the worlds?
3X harder at least
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Well (this differentiates it from the GC version), Hyrule is inverted (Link's right-handed, and everything that was on your left is now on your right (even in cutscenes)...it's quite disorienting). Dungeon layout stays pretty much the same, though there are different puzzles in all of them (so don't expect anything to be done through memory), and enemies do double damage. All I can say is have fun.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
New Super Mario said:
Inverted? Wow. Seems hard, but rather cool.
It takes some getting used to, but you'll basically feel like you're playing an entirely different game (something for which I'm glad).
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Fawfulfury65 said:
I beat SM3DL yesterday.
That was fast. Worth $40 (or whatever you paid for it)?
 

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
Mario4Ever said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I beat SM3DL yesterday.
That was fast. Worth $40 (or whatever you paid for it)?
Oh yeah. I still have star coins to collect, and those special levels to deal with. I had a lot of time on Sunday to play it, too.
 

Jolly DönerMax

Super Smashed Brother
I beat the main story within a few days. -_- It's ridiculously easy. I have about 225 lives right now.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
The Golden flag is easy to get with Tanooki Mario.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
I got 100% in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 in normal mode. Beat all sagas, including the Special, GT, Dragon Ball and What If Sagas.

It doesn't seem to keep track of what difficulty I'm in. I can tell if it's easier or harder, but I always go in hard mode to beat the last stage in the Android Saga so I can whore Dragon Balls... and I don't see anything different -- the achievement ratio still says 100%.

Right now I'm wasting all my Z points on SSJ4 Gogeta so I can beat all the tournament modes.
 
Top