Nintendo fails.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
They still have not released Mario Super Sluggers in Europe and Australia?
BLASPEMY!

I'm waiting for that game to come out so everybody can enjoy 4 Player baseball madness. Nintendo needs to get with the times and not ditch you guys again.

I'm starting to think you word these titles on purpose. Those are minor complaints (Compared to other stuff Nintendo has done to some people) almost as bad as the Mario Kart Wii credits thing.

No. It is a fail as that means that no one in Europe or Australia can enjoy how baseball is with 4 players.

Maybe it's because Baseball there isn't as popular as it is in America or Japan? And it's not like Super Sluggers was a very important game in the series.

good that's one less crappy game you thankfully won't be suffering

aww i feel bad for you </3 *hugs*

Nobody plays baseball in Europe or Australia (except Grant Balfour).

Nobody would buy it. It would be a major waste of time and money.

Paper Jorge said:
good that's one less crappy game you thankfully won't be suffering

aww i feel bad for you </3 *hugs*

I have the game, but I still want it to come out there for everybody.

so you're complaining FOR EVERYONE ELSE instead of you complaining on your own becuse you actually don't care about the tihng you're complaining about but no one has complained about it so you must complain for them but, wait, I don't think I understand I just I can sfdgdgdf I can hear myself malfunctioning I-

oooh.png

Wii Remote Plus said:
They still have not released Mario Super Sluggers in Europe and Australia?
BLASPEMY!

YEAH, IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED A GAME THAT NOBODY WOULD EVEN PLAY

But seriously, no offense but that's kind of a dumb complaint, considering that:

Northern Verve said:
it's not like Super Sluggers was a very important game in the series.

And:

Sharks Territory said:

So yeah.

Paper Jorge said:
so you're complaining FOR EVERYONE ELSE instead of you complaining on your own becuse you actually don't care about the tihng you're complaining about but no one has complained about it so you must complain for them but, wait, I don't think I understand I just I can sfdgdgdf I can hear myself malfunctioning I-

oooh.png
Dangit, man, now look what you did. You broke Jorge.

It's not cheap to get him repaired, y'know!

Speaking in my capacity as an Australian, I honestly don't care about this at all; and judging from experience, I sincerely doubt any other Aussie would care either. I once knew an American who tried to get me and me mates to play baseball, and we all found it tremendously boring and just went back to cricket.

Utsuchao Reiuji said:
Paper Jorge said:

oooh.png
Dangit, man, now look what you did. You broke Jorge.

It's not cheap to get him repaired, y'know!
Luckily I'm a mechanic.

I thought the thread was called NINTENDO FAILS not no mario sluggers in europe or australia.

ghostyTrickster said:
Who's paying Smasher to fix Jorge? I don't have cash on me.

wait what

Also I think that this belongs in mindless junk but that might just be me

Sharks Territory said:

What's so wrong if Europe or Australia gets this game? It's not like people have to buy it or something.

And lots of people who live in Europe and Australia want this game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945802-mario-super-sluggers/51918714
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945802-mario-super-sluggers/52902634
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945802-mario-super-sluggers/57569572
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945802-mario-super-sluggers/45166761

Frankly, I don't care. Some people might buy it, but Baseball is just not popular enough in Australia. Not sure about Europe though.

Epic Nitwit said:
Frankly, I don't care. Some people might buy it, but Baseball is just not popular enough in Australia. Not sure about Europe though.
But it's got Mario in it :posh:

Back