Nintendo fails.

Wii Remote Plus said:
I'll say that Metal Mario is a fail.
Not really... Honey Bee or Honey Queen or whatever is a fail.

Lubba is more of a fail if you asked me. I think we've had enough gender confusing characters for once; in some regions, Lubba is a female.

IMO, Metal Mario = different texture on Mario mostly.

Petey Piranha says hi to you guys.

MnSG said:
Lubba is more of a fail if you asked me. I think we've had enough gender confusing characters for once; in some regions, Lubba is a female.

Besides, I don't see what's noteworthy about a fat purple star who tells you to take a break or that your batteries are running low (outside of cutscenes). He's like the Mario version of Navi (more so from OoT3D).

Nabber said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
I'll say that Metal Mario is a fail.
Not really... Honey Bee or Honey Queen or whatever is a fail.

No, Metal Mario is a bigger fail than anything else. He is just Mario coated in a Metal Box.

Metal Mario took little thought to put in and create. It looks like Nintendo just tried to save budget or something.

The major flaw with Metal Mario is that he is something even I can create myself by ripping his textures from other games and slapping it over Mario's textures. That's all.

Baby Luigi said:
The major flaw with Metal Mario is that he is something even I can create myself by ripping his textures from other games and slapping it over Mario's textures. That's all.

While true, take a look at Slime's alternate colors in Mario Sports Mix. Each one has different visual effects, as they don't have the exact same texture parts.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

While true, take a look at Slime's alternate colors in Mario Sports Mix. Each one has different visual effects, as they don't have the exact same texture parts.

At least the Slimes are not separate characters like Metal Mario is supposed to be

Baby Luigi said:
At least the Slimes are not separate characters like Metal Mario is supposed to be

You should probably say the same thing to Dry Bowser, as he's not supposed to be a separate character either.

Dry Bowser has at least different vertices than his original. Same with Baby Daisy. Metal Mario, however, does not. They should have added an item called the Metal Box instead of putting in a character that just simply wastes slots

Baby Luigi said:
Dry Bowser has at least different vertices than his original. Same with Baby Daisy. Metal Mario, however, does not. They should have added an item called the Metal Box instead of putting in a character that just simply wastes slots

This.

New fail: Not fixing Balloon Battle to the days before the Wii.

He's In Now. Stop complaining. Stop sooking. Stop rubbing your angry opinion all over a forum and do something usefull other than making people annoyed by endless Metal Mario and new character complaints. I'd rather them over veterans because they arent the same, theyre different, even if its a palette, their different from the regular characters that are always there.

I hate arguing, Once somethings done, its done. Get over it.

Wii Remote Plus said:

This is worse than Metal Mario.

No Metal Mario is a huge fail, we don't want two Metal Mario's.

Wii Remote Plus said:
This.

Are you that same user on GameFAQs called Super_Sluggers? I disagree with your opinions, BTW. I don't like it when I get KO'd and I have nothing to do.

Baby Luigi said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
This.

Are you that same user on GameFAQs called Super_Sluggers? I disagree with your opinions, BTW. I don't like it when I get KO'd and I have nothing to do.

I am that user. I own two other accounts named Warp_Star and Megaleg as well.

Wait, you're allowed to own more than one account there?

MCD said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
Wii Remote Plus said:

This is worse than Metal Mario.

oh my god stop freaking whining

Oh my gosh stop whining about me whining.

MCD said:
Wait, you're allowed to own more than one account there?

Yes.

Back