Nintendo fails.

Baby Time said:
MCD said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
New fail: Not fixing Balloon Battle to the days before the Wii.

This is worse than Metal Mario.

oh my god stop freaking whining

Oh my gosh stop whining about me whining.

He's telling you to stop whining because your annoying everybody by whining. Now, you can stop whining.

Also, remove me quote from your signature immediately. I did not give you permission to use it! Have you any idea who I am?

QuizmoManiac said:
Baby Time said:
MCD said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
Wii Remote Plus said:

I hope you realize how horrible you are.

I hope you guys realize that Balloon Battle should be in the way before the Wii.

Baby Time said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Baby Time said:
MCD said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
Wii Remote Plus said:

I hope you guys realize that Balloon Battle should be in the way before the Wii.
I hope you guys realize to stop quote mountaining.

Baby Time said:

I hope you realise it IS Free-For-All, not team. Did you even see ther trailer? Everybody had their own color balloons and were against each other. Atleast try to know something before you start complaining about it.

Toad85 said:
Baby Time said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Baby Time said:
MCD said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
Wii Remote Plus said:

I hope you guys realize to stop quote mountaining.
I hope you guys realize that Toad85 contradicted himself. Oh fuck, I just did it too.

I'm guessing I'm not allowed to turn this into a Rarity thread, like the other one.
Anyway, SMSluggers was not probably not released because baseball isn't very popular here as I've never seen a baseball game before.

Goombella said:
I'm guessing I'm not allowed to turn this into a Rarity thread, like the other one.
Anyway, SMSluggers was not probably not released because baseball isn't very popular here as I've never seen a baseball game before.
I think that's why they didn't do it. If the were to realease it there it'd probable be renamed Mario Cricket Sluggers or something.

Cricket and baseball are, actually, very, very different.

Don't they play Cricket in Australia? Judging from Goombella's comment, I really don't think most people in Australia know about Baseball

Well, I live in Ireland, Europe.
Cricket is big in Australia. I am a cricket fan, I would know.

I was kind of put off when I was younger. It was Grade 1 and every recess and lunch and morning for the half a year, they played cricket. I played for one week but I didnt know how they managed to play for so long >.< Thats why I hated it, because people got so obsessed and I'd have nobody to play with.

Deal With It.
I would put in a Rarity picture, but I'm on my 3DS.

Bro said:
Don't they play Cricket in Australia? Judging from Goombella's comment, I really don't think most people in Australia know about Baseball
You're joking, right? Of course we know about baseball, we're not stupid; we even have official baseball leagues. It's just that most of us can't stand the game and prefer to watch or play cricket.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Time said:

I hope you realise it IS Free-For-All, not team. Did you even see ther trailer? Everybody had their own color balloons and were against each other. Atleast try to know something before you start complaining about it.

What I mean is the "get hit 3/5 times, you are out" style.

Ned Kelly said:
Bro said:
You're joking, right? Of course we know about baseball, we're not stupid; we even have official baseball leagues. It's just that most of us can't stand the game and prefer to watch or play cricket.
I love it when Australians demolish Australian stereotypes. So much that I'm getting a stereotype of Australians as people that defy most American stereotypes of Australians.

Anyway, being American, I have a hard time understanding/enjoying cricket but no trouble whatsoever with baseball. So it makes sense to have it released in America but not Australia.

Goombella said:
Well, I live in Ireland, Europe.
Cricket is big in Australia. I am a cricket fan, I would know.
Irish people are cool.
I have mostly Irish blood in me.

I'm half Irish (me mam).
Yeah, we're cool. Look at Seamus Finnigan.

People who think Australian's follow the Australian Stereotype havent been to Australia. I dont know anybody who follows the Stereotypical Voice.

Back