Nintendo fails.

...So, how about that wheel thing that's going to be released to coincide with Mario Kart 7. Some people are calling that a fail on Nintendo's part, would that fit the title better?

You think it's rough that PAL doesn't get Mario Super Sluggers, I did get word that ExciteBots is exclusive to North America only; NTSC-J and PAL don't have it.

Wii Remote Plus said:
Sharks Territory said:
Nobody plays baseball in Europe or Australia (except Grant Balfour).

Nobody would buy it. It would be a major waste of time and money.

What's so wrong if Europe or Australia gets this game? It's not like people have to buy it or something.
Actually, that would be a waste of money.
And yes, people do have to buy it.
Why do you want it released there so badly. Actually, I don't want to know.
Do you not understand that something like that would be a terrible idea?
End of discussion, game over strike out etc.

The only thing that makes me pissed off is region-locked Wiis and 3DS's and even that is not a big issue to me.

Are you sure that people would have to buy it? Some people want it.

What's wrong if you want to have a game come out in a country that you don't even live in? So what's wrong if people go "I want to have Sluggers to come out in Europe, but I don't live in Europe?"

At least we are able to import it...wait, those Wiis are region locked? FAIL

Sir Poshington the XV said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Frankly, I don't care. Some people might buy it, but Baseball is just not popular enough in Australia. Not sure about Europe though.
But it's got Mario in it :posh:

Just because something has Mario in it doesn't mean it's good. How many people do you see clamoring for Hotel Mario?

Pretty much anything that's related to the CD-i should be forgotten. I may not have seen it in person, but I have heard about its infamous history.

New fail: Adding a reskin of Mario and Queen Bee into Mario Kart 7 as new racers.

It was still a disappointment, though.

Baby Luigi said:
It was still a disappointment, though.

Well it is better than what Mario Sports Mix got; only 12 Mario characters; the rest are Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest characters.

Hmm, you do have a point though. The roster could have been worse...and, hey, Mario Kart 7 still has customization.

Mario Sports Mix was developed by Square Enix. I'm not sure if Nintendo played a developing role there.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario Sports Mix was developed by Square Enix. I'm not sure if Nintendo played a developing role there.

No more that Mario Hoops 3-on-3, I presume. Most likely, Square Enix got permission to use the licensing and went from there.

My point was that Mario Sports Mix's roster wasn't a fail from Nintendo. It was a fail from Square Enix.

Queen Bee in Mario Kart 7, however, is a Nintendo fail in many users' opinions.

Ornithologist Mario said:
My point was that Mario Sports Mix's roster wasn't a fail from Nintendo. It was a fail from Square Enix.
That's just a slight hiccup compared to Square Enix's real failures.

I know, okay? It's not a super-blunder.

I'll say that Metal Mario is a fail.

Back