Nintendo fails.

I don't have a Huge interest in sport in general. It's boring to watch and you always get hurt playing it. And I'm kind of not muscley.

Grammar Nazi alert?
I capitalize letters sometimes because of habit. I try not to but it doesnt work all that well.

Crackin355 said:
I don't have a Huge interest in sport in general. It's boring to watch and you always get hurt playing it. And I'm kind of not muscley.
Well, neither am I. I don't really play sports, just my school's cricket team. And I only enjoy watching cricket. I find football, Gaelic football, and anything else insanely boring.

QuizmoManiac said:
Wii Remote Plus said:
Sharks Territory said:
Nobody plays baseball in Europe or Australia (except Grant Balfour).

Nobody would buy it. It would be a major waste of time and money.

What's so wrong if Europe or Australia gets this game? It's not like people have to buy it or something.
Actually, that would be a waste of money.
And yes, people do have to buy it.
Why do you want it released there so badly. Actually, I don't want to know.
Do you not understand that something like that would be a terrible idea?
End of discussion, game over strike out etc.

Because I'm sick of having to say "If you live in Europe/Australia then tough luck, because you never got Sluggers".

You don't have to say it, y'know.

And I speak for most of us when I say: we don't want it.

Now, can you stop saying it?

MCD said:
You don't have to say it, y'know.

And I speak for most of us when I say: we don't want it.

Now, can you stop saying it?

Will you start wanting it to come out so the ones who want Sluggers can buy the game?

What is wrong with you? It doesn't matter if there are some people in Australia and Europe who want to play the game, the fact of the matter is that there aren't enough to justify spending Lord knows how much on localizing and releasing it for these nations. Really, it's Nintendo's own damn fault for making the Wii region locked. Besides, Nintendo are a business; they're concerned about their bottom line, and they would just be wasting their time and money on giving Mario Super Sluggers a release in nations that could not give a shit about baseball.

End. Of. Story. Now stop thinking you know more about our countries than we do. Jesus Christ...

I dont know many AMERICANS who want mario supper sluggers, like, at all. I hadnt even heard of it until this thread. So I can only imagine how LITTLE other countries where baseball ISNT the air they live and breath care about a mario version of the game. Besides, mario already has tennis and olympics. That should be good enough for mario sports titles.

Ned Kelly said:
What is wrong with you? It doesn't matter if there are some people in Australia and Europe who want to play the game, the fact of the matter is that there aren't enough to justify spending Lord knows how much on localizing and releasing it for these nations. Really, it's Nintendo's own damn fault for making the Wii region locked. Besides, Nintendo are a business; they're concerned about their bottom line, and they would just be wasting their time and money on giving Mario Super Sluggers a release in nations that could not give a *bleep* about baseball.

End. Of. Story. Now stop thinking you know more about our countries than we do. Jesus Christ...

Okay, I will tell them to remove the region lock on the Wii.

You should totally start your own "Operation [object]fall" petition or something. If you succeed and people in the US to play Xenoblade Chronicles and Pandora's Tower, maybe you'll stop annoying people with the region complaining.

Baby Time said:
Ned Kelly said:
What is wrong with you? It doesn't matter if there are some people in Australia and Europe who want to play the game, the fact of the matter is that there aren't enough to justify spending Lord knows how much on localizing and releasing it for these nations. Really, it's Nintendo's own damn fault for making the Wii region locked. Besides, Nintendo are a business; they're concerned about their bottom line, and they would just be wasting their time and money on giving Mario Super Sluggers a release in nations that could not give a *bleep* about baseball.

Holy shit that's not what he meant.

QuizmoManiac said:
Baby Time said:
Ned Kelly said:

Holy *bleep* that's not what he meant.

What does he mean?

He means stop advocating for localization of a game in countries where that game is not wanted just because you like it.

Exactly; and not only that... it's been years since Mario Super Sluggers got released in general. If I'm not mistaken, as someone said, the Europe/Australia regions really weren't interested in having a baseball installment after the "turnout" of when Mario Superstar Baseball got released. It's obvious that the Nintendo branches over there didn't want a repeat of that, so it was a possibility that they passed on bringing the Mario Super Sluggers game to that area.

I'm in the U.S., of course, so thank heavens I'm able to check out this game for myself. But still, what's done is done... the distribution of Mario Super Sluggers itself is possibly "retired", so it would be a waste of time to keep pestering Nintendo of Europe/Nintendo of Austraila to bring the game there.

It's also a waste to pester Nintendo about ExciteBots: Trick Racing. If you want that game, go to North America.

I still dislike region-locked Wiis. That's a dumb move.

Back