Which mario character should be in the new smash bros. game?

Which mario character should be in the new smash bros. game?

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Which should be new in the smash bros. game? If there is someone else you want notify me before voting.

There's a sub-board designed specifically for Smash Bros. discussions. Remember that for next time.

Mijzelffan said:
A mod will probably move it.

So why can I only vote for one option? I want to vote both Daisy and Kamek.

I helped and made it that now you can choose more by doing the multiple option and list whisch 2 ones you chose and be happy :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :)

I really hate how neglected Toad is (he is not even in this poll!). He deserves it most after all these years as well in addition to his actual main game playable roles (which exceeds any other Mario newcomer so far).

Propeller Toad said:
I really hate how neglected Toad is (he is not even in this poll!). He deserves it most after all these years as well in addition to his actual main game playable roles (which exceeds any other Mario newcomer so far).
Someone add him

Guess who I voted for....

Bowser Jr. of course, he is basically a main Mario character now.
If Baby Mario was ever playable, he should be paired up with Baby Luigi like the Ice Climbers and should be in the Yoshi series.

Bowser Jr. for me, without a doubt.

Ephraim from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.
Ephraim_Great_Lord.gif

Seriously, this guy is awesome. The third best Fire Emblem character behind Marth and Ike and tied with Roy.

It's a total longshot and if he makes it in it will be mindboggling to everyone, but it would be awesome.

Either Toad or Bowser Jr. would be fine with me. If the roster expands enough, I wouldn't mind both making it in.

Rosalina and Daisy could be costumes for Peach, but I think Bowser Jr. Has a high chance of getting in.

Yoshidude99 said:
Propeller Toad said:
Someone add him

I did.

I would rather see Toad as a solo character as opposed to being in a team with Toadette, but oh well (at least you added him).

Back