Which mario character should be in the new smash bros. game?

Which mario character should be in the new smash bros. game?

• Total voters
You're right it would be pretty disappointing if the Wal (as I call him) isn't in the next SSB game.
:waluigi: Is impressed

Too bad that Waluigi is a spin-off only character. It's safe to say that you have to have a mainstream appearance in order to become a playable.

Bowser jr. he is faster and more agile than bowser maybe less power but make them put different moves than bowser

The only time I saw Bowser Jr. as a clone of Bowser is a texture hack of him by KittyCorp and that's still awkward.

Bowser Junior could have clever moves that some could be different varieties of Bowser's moves.
B moves: Normal: Short bursts of fire breath Up: He could fly up in the clown car for a controlled amount of time Side: Roll in his shell (more powerful than squirtel) Down: Shadow Mario transformation
Smash attacks: Up: Lurches up in his shell (like Sonic's) Side: Where he sends a soon exploding fire breath Down: Sets the ground on fire then rolls in it to burn close foes.
Normal A moves: Normal: swiped out with his claws. Side: bashes with his head Up: swipes up Down: Crouches and kicks at the while.
Final smash: Where he is on one side of the screen while a Strollin' Stu appears on the other and they bounce a Bonzai Bill back and fourth like pong, and if touched by your foes, they get severe damage
:bowjr: Is happy :bowjr: :bowjr: :bowjr: :bowjr:

New character: Poochy. This lovable mutt is so popular, and cute. He is now a choice for this poll! Imagine Poochy jumping through the air, and kicking mario away. Image Blarg Attack, his final smash, knocking Kirby to kingdom come. Now Poochy is a choice! Do you want him in? You chose Poochy (for if you don't know him)

All I can imagine is Poochy turning into a star...

I rather have Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, or even Kamek for a Yoshi's Island representation.

YoshiMonsta said:
New character: Poochy. This lovable mutt is so popular, and cute. He is now a choice for this poll! Imagine Poochy jumping through the air, and kicking mario away. Image Blarg Attack, his final smash, knocking Kirby to kingdom come. Now Poochy is a choice! Do you want him in? You chose Poochy (for if you don't know him)
He is cute...but not popular.

Popular can be a relative term.

Epic Nitwit said:
Poochy? :eek: No, he doesn't have enough apearences.

But that didn't stop Ice Climbers and Pit from being playable in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, eh?

But Ice Climbers and Pit were more major characters. They had their own games and Poochy was only a supporting character and he didn't even appear much in the games he was in.

But, everybody loves him! I don't think that Nintendo would care if he is a major character or not if they could raise some money. I know he isn't a major character, but he is loved more than most of them. Even yoshi is loved less than Poochy! ;)

Poochy won't make it into the game. At least not playable anyhow. He could be a trophy or a sticker for the Yoshi series perhaps but otherwise Poochy appearing as his own separate character just won't happen. Characters like Pit, ROB, and the Ice Climbers were part of Nintendo's history. Poochy's small part in Yoshi's Island doesn't count as that.

And I find it hard to believe that most people like Poochy more then they do Yoshi overall.

YoshiMonsta said:
But, everybody loves him! I don't think that Nintendo would care if he is a major character or not if they could raise some money. I know he isn't a major character, but he is loved more than most of them. Even yoshi is loved less than Poochy! ;)

Poochy would not appear in the SSB series, apart from a sticker or perhaps a trophy. Saying that everyone loves Poochy, even more than Yoshi, is speaking for a small minority. Nintendo will most likely raise money Poochy or no Poochy. I think they would put Waluigi in before they ever put Poochy in.

They already put Waluigi in. ;)

I really don't care about new Mario characters. It's hard enough for me to explain to people that this isn't a Mario game.

GLaDOS said:
I really don't care about new Mario characters. It's hard enough for me to explain to people that this isn't a Mario game.
Well........ I'm only talking about Mario characters, for your information :P
Yoshidude99 said:
Bowser Jr Bowser and Yoshi.
Yoshi arleady is in it ;)

Definitely Bowser Jr. and Waluigi. But mainly the former and the Koopalings can be assist trophies as one whole summon. Have them burst out the cake like in New Super Mario Bros. Wii and then they start waving around their wands and such. Also, I think Bowser Jr.'s Final Smash should have him in his Koopa Clown Car with the ability to shoot spiked bombs and send out Mecha-Koopas everywhere.

Evil Magikrazy said:
I think that there are enough Mario characters as is.
But honestly, that's the problem. Not having anymore Mario characters for the whole series is boring and I recommend they change the maximum character series count to five instead of just four.

Back