Which mario character should be in the new smash bros. game?

Which mario character should be in the new smash bros. game?

• Total voters
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
I think that there are enough Mario characters as is.
But honestly, that's the problem. Not having anymore Mario characters for the whole series is boring and I recommend they change the maximum character series count to five instead of just four.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Wario, Diddy Kong. I'm pretty sure that's eight. I count the Mario Spin-off characters as Mario characters. There are other series they could expand on, like Metroid.

It Would be Cool if Bowser Jr was in the game :P

Evil Magikrazy said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
I think that there are enough Mario characters as is.
But honestly, that's the problem. Not having anymore Mario characters for the whole series is boring and I recommend they change the maximum character series count to five instead of just four.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Wario, Diddy Kong. I'm pretty sure that's eight. I count the Mario Spin-off characters as Mario characters. There are other series they could expand on, like Metroid.
I count them as Mario characters too, but that ain't stopping Sakurai. Besides, I'd like to see more Mario villains if only because they would increase the number and have a whole bunch of original moves going for them like Bowser Jr. with his Koopa Clown Car and Shadow Mario form or King K. Rool with his multiple personas.

Back