Typical Tragedy

This poll doesn't work.

• Yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooooo.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
But how will you explain it in story?

We owe this to Anton; he pointed out the rule that makes it legal for Tabuu to continue this.
Nabber said:
But how will you explain it in story?
I would guess it would just be skipped.

So, uh

speculate on who the person in the desert is guys

I won't explain it. There simply won't be any romantic interactions between Tabuu and Smiley from this point and no explanation will be provided for it.

I was kind of looking forward to more chapters of your ATWA story, but it's good that Typical Tragedy is un-cancelled.

Okay so I wasn't going to put on some headphones at 7:30 in the morning but when I saw the theme for this I just said "Screw this."

Anyway. Yeah, nice fighting and interaction among the group. I have a feeling that Tabuu and Pantaro's rivalry or whatever is going to grow into something much more major eventually.

Pantaro was laughing all the way until he finished off the troll. Walkazo and Javelin had the decency not to, but after Walkazo finished off the third Adva and the fight was over, I caught a few smirks from Javelin.
hoo hoo hoo

I do this irl too, actually. I just can't help it.

Anyways, it's good to see you're taking many of the feelings you've experienced and expressed them through your characters, through your writing.

Dr. Javelin said:
Anyways, it's good to see you're taking many of the feelings you've experienced and expressed them through your characters, through your writing.
That. I liked this new chapter particularly.

Blue said:
No I mean

How was I expressing my emotions through the characters?
I'm trying not to be specific here, but a bunch of the stuff we've talked about is coming out as feelings from the characters.

No, I'm not talking about the withdrawal thing.

Back