Typical Tragedy

This poll doesn't work.

• Yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooooo.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Eh, he's alright.

We've been dealing with too many awesomely powerful guys, it just doesn't strike me as amazing anymore.

Well, not an absurdly badass guy that deflected one of the strongest moves in the story- with his bare hand.

Yeah, but Rudnicki killed all the Wikipedian Patrollers. And put his own head back on.

And Wales called down two ginormous meteors.

Two meteors that Steve proceeded to throw back at him.

And anyways, the thing about that was that he had to activate a technique.

Zanza-Michael deflected one of Tabuu's strongest moves casually.

A bit too much backstory all at one time, considering how much there is in this story. It feels kinda out of place with the plot. But an interesting story.

I'll try and get a review tomorrow morning.

After that I'll be gone for months with scant access, as I previously mentioned.

Nabber said:
Wait, if he's gone does that mean that it's up to me to leave reviews for you?
I suppose.

This chapter was pretty nice. Nothing really caught my eye, you know, but it was a great chapter.

Now we just need to know what in the world Dean/Zanza's going. Creeper.

"steampowered" - what could that possibly be a reference too? o_O

Scarecrow had laid a map of Wikia on the center of the table, and with a wooden poker, he was pointing at our location. “This is where we are.” he said.

“I gathered that.”

“Shut up, Javelin."
:smug:

Also, it's nice to take a break from the fighting that has been happening practically every single chapter of late, and just have some good old fashioned character development.

It's not that the fighting's bad, it's just that it gets kind of repetitive, you know?

Well TT's getting into its endgame, so there is going to be some more fighting

But there's also going to be a metric fuckton of backstory and stuff tossed in

There's going to be...four or five more chapters.

Also, I thought you'd like your role in this chapter. : P

It was nice. : )

Also, I'm not opposed to fighting, but it got so old and it was like "oh look a bad guy let's kill him okay we're done oh here's another one kill him too blah blah who cares anymore".

And when can we get back to Steve? He was awesome.

Steve and Johnston will come back around again during the finale, which is probably going to span around twenty pages.

Travis Touchdown said:
Steve and Johnston will come back around again during the finale, which is probably going to span around twenty pages.

Couldn't you just break it into parts like the finale of Resolutions?

Dude, Resolution's season finales were usually around fourteen pages.

And there's going to be a lot of stuff falling into place in these last chapters. It'll make Cascade look like child's play.

Travis Touchdown said:
Dude, Resolution's season finales were usually around fourteen pages.

And there's going to be a lot of stuff falling into place in these last chapters. It'll make Cascade look like child's play.
I'd like to see you accomplish that.
Javelin said what I would have said, so I don't really have much to say and wow that sentence turned out really badly.

As you may be aware, the polls for the UP Awards are open.

Vote for Typical Tragedy or I'll hate you forever.

Jack Noir said:
Scarecrow had laid a map of Wikia on the center of the table, and with a wooden poker, he was pointing at our location. “This is where we are.” he said.

“I gathered that.”

“Shut up, Javelin."

singlehandedly convinced me to want to catch up on TT again

Back