Typical Tragedy

This poll doesn't work.

• Yay?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooooo.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
She sighed. “You are aware that this world is based off of the creative works and archived knowledge of another, right? Stupid cliches are to be expected.”

“If it’s going to be based off of cliches, then it needs to play them straight. I don’t like all this subversion bullshit.”
Oh you.

I told you that you can save a soundtrack for the next thing I write, mate.

That way we can develop the story and sound in parallel.

So how is this going?
Also, is it possible that Alice can be possessed by Zanza for the final battle?

Alice died of a natural illness after Michael and Dean's disappearance- Scarecrow was a witness to this.

Michael and Dean were assumed dead with their disappearance. Nobody paid witness to what actually happened.

So no.

There will be no Zanza-possessed Alice in the finale.

Whoa. I just finished reading the entire thing, and . . . whoa. (yay for repetition) It's a pretty big reveal that

Zanza is Maladios. At first I thought he was a throwaway character, but I remember that you don't use throwaway characters. (that whole subliminal message thing at the beginning)

THAT REMINDS ME.

ALL OF YOU BETTER VOTE FOR TYPICAL TRAGEDY IN THE USERPEDIA AWARDS. DO IT, OR I'll CANCEL THE STORY RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL PART OF THE FINALE. (I'm joking, I'm joking, but I'd like to win this award at least once).

Travis Touchdown said:
THAT REMINDS ME.

ALL OF YOU BETTER VOTE FOR TYPICAL TRAGEDY IN THE USERPEDIA AWARDS. DO IT, OR I'll CANCEL THE STORY RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL PART OF THE FINALE. (I'm joking, I'm joking, but I'd like to win this award at least once).
That's not the best way to get me to vote for you.

I never said that. I voted a while ago, I don't even remember what I voted for by this point.

If this is the end then I am going to hunt you down until you finish whatever obligatory sequel series needs follow this.

Okay this seriously is awesome. Especially because you didn't resort to the tired "oh im a protagonist so now that im powered up i obviously have to kill the finul boss durr" plotline. Heck, that would have gone against the entire storyline considering that Dark magic can't kill Dark magic.

Back