The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

Europe gets it in a few hours[/jealousy]

Yeah we sure do, we're gonna kick some Demis... oh sorry

Sky Keep is the last dungeon at looks very hard

Ghirahim is the main villain actually because he was the one behind the reawaken of Demise, like Grodus was the main villain of the TTYD because he was the one who started it.

Gamespot just gave the game a 7.5/10. I think they like Guns better than Swords.

I might get it tomorrow

Extraordinary. You stand as a paragon of your kind, human. You fight like no human or demon I have ever known. Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again. Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time! -The curse of Demise.

People in Europe are lucky this release...

Smashgoom202 said:
Skull Kid said:
Gamespot just gave the game a 7.5/10. I think they like Guns better than Swords.
GameSpot is even more biased than IGN! So I ignore them.
IGN are fair but yes Gamespot are very one sided. They gave Mario Party DS a higher score than this.

GameSpot are unproffesional.

Even the more harsh Sites gave it 9-10/10

I have mine being shipped but it's gonna take 2-10 working days :/

MarioRules25 said:
I might get it tomorrow

Extraordinary. You stand as a paragon of your kind, human. You fight like no human or demon I have ever known. Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again. Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time! -The curse of Demise.
I am so darn tempted to read that.

Well I've been spoiled of what you just spoiled. Thank you -_- Some people are horrid with temptation, I see a spoiler tag, I cant stop. But I preordered this and it was gonna be here in 2-10 working days but thats too long so I booked it at the local video shop so I can play it earlier. I'll be the first to play that one in teh shop so it wont be scratched :3

Just finished the first dungeon. I really like this game so far. I'm glad they went with a Windwaker esque style, rather than twilight princess' realism.

Mijzelffan said:
Just finished the first dungeon. I really like this game so far. I'm glad they went with a Windwaker esque style, rather than twilight princess' realism.
Soooooooooo jealous right now...

Back