The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

Fawfulfury65 said:
For Game of the Year, SS has 47%, and Uncharted 3 has 53%. It has a chance, and it's score has improved a lot lately. I really just want SS to win, it'll show the power of Nintendo. :P
Yeah too. Gaming about Nintendo not 360 shooting games.

You're fucking kidding, right? The Uncharted games are primarily platforming games with third-person shooting elements in them, and they are exclusive to the PlayStation 3. And guess what? The world doesn't revolve around Nintendo; if Uncharted wins, it just means more people like it, not because anyone is "biased" against Nintendo.

Honestly, you fanboys are beyond ridiculous.

It's not like this little Uncharted vs. Zelda bracket even matters since everyone knows Skyrim is getting all of the GOTYs.

Herr Shyguy said:
It's not like this little Uncharted vs. Zelda bracket even matters since everyone knows Skyrim is getting all of the GOTYs.
At least I haven't heard MW3 mentioned as the best game of the year yet.

Too bad I only play Nintendo games, because that Skyrim looks like it ROCKS! But I'm so buying SS.

Skull Kid said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
For Game of the Year, SS has 47%, and Uncharted 3 has 53%. It has a chance, and it's score has improved a lot lately. I really just want SS to win, it'll show the power of Nintendo. :P
Yeah too. Gaming about Nintendo not 360 shooting games.

You're really not very intelligent, are you?

Someone who calls themselves a gamer should be someone who plays all sorts of games, not just Nintendo games or MW3.

Gaming encompasses pretty much every genre of games out there.

CharizardLover said:
Too bad I only play Nintendo games, because that Skyrim looks like it ROCKS! But I'm so buying SS.
A new Elder Scrolls always attracts the PS3/XBox crowd. But yeah, Skyward Sword has a chance to outdo OoT, which would take a lot.

Bop1996 said:
CharizardLover said:
A new Elder Scrolls always attracts the PS3/XBox crowd. But yeah, Skyward Sword has a chance to outdo OoT, which would take a lot.

But you know, the main reason why I don't play any Xbox, PS, etc. is that I never owned one of the consoles. I should really get some other ones though besides Spyro...

CharizardLover said:
Bop1996 said:
CharizardLover said:

But you know, the main reason why I don't play any Xbox, PS, etc. is that I never owned one of the consoles. I should really get some other ones though besides Spyro...
I just don't have any reason to buy one besides a Nintendo console.

That's typical.

They are too many games coming out with the word "sky" in it this month.

Skull Kid said:
They are too many games coming out with the word "sky" in it this month.
2?

There's one too many games with "Duty" in them recently as well.

I think there are too many games out with vowels in their names.

My copy arrived a day early - four hours ago to be exact. After around 3.5 hrs of play, I can say my favorite mechanic is

anything to do with motion controls; all are executed nearly perfectly and make me wonder why the whole world doesn't use them

And my least favorite was

DOWSING! In dense areas, it is nearly useless, yet it your only hope for survival >.<

The characters are nearly perfect, but not quite as immersive as MM's quite yet, if ever. Oh yeah, and Fi isn't annoying in the least, which is odd for the beginning of the game.

And the symphony CD is amazingly awesome.
[/nerd paradise]

I DESPISE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. WHY IS EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR ME ENJOYING NEW GAMES?!

*grates teeth*

Mario4Ever said:
I DESPISE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. WHY IS EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR ME ENJOYING NEW GAMES?!

*grates teeth*
You must have relatives with no ideas for what to get you for gifts or something...

They know exactly what to get me for gifts, and they get me what I want, but I'm not allowed to have them. I got DKC Returns on the day it came out, but that was a fluke.

Back