The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

More official info, with extra Trailer:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?p=4507

I am trusting that my parents will buy the special addition for me for Christmas. I'm afraid they'll get me the game alone, and then I won't be able to play it without Motion Plus.

I will get it with my parents as I don't trust them, if they don't get me a special edition they better get me wii motion plus and the game instead.

I don't really want to wait until Christmas for this game anymore. It's all Nintendo's fault for making me want this so much all of the sudden.

But I refuse to spend $70 on this. My parents will buy it instead. 8)

Im going to get it soon, maybe not preorder pack as my parents think Im trying to 'buy it for my brother to take over', if only they knew the full story...

My friend preordered this game, so I probably might do that too now... if I have enough money. If it's too late to preorder it, I guess I'll just try to find it in the store as soon as possible. I might also be able to get my mom to pay for some of it.

It'll probably be $100 here so I'm at $141. Since im getting Super Mario 3D Land as well... I'm thinking I should have enough, just. Have no idea how I'm gonna get Mario Kart 7, I'm gonna pay for most of it, hopefully my parents can pay for the ammount I'm missing as part of my presents for christmas

I looking forward to see how eldin volcano turns out.

So... Can we talk about Skyward Sword content here? If so...

Freaking. Robot. PIRATE!!!!!

Preordered on Thursday (and put deposits on SM3D Land and MK7)

It looks like Robin Williams really did shave his beard, as seen in the new Skyward Sword Commercial:

They do everything to do with Zelda, are they the equlivilent to 1D and pokemon for Zelda or somthing?

Told you they would be a Lanayru Desert Lily.

Skull Kid said:
Told you they would be a Lanayru Desert Lily.
What? Lily? When was that, I was too distracted by the
freaking robot pirate! Who apparently is called Scervo.

To help you out, here's the whole time line of Zelda TV Ads:
Ocarina of Time 3D: Robin Williams has a beard.
Four Swords Adventures: Robin Williams loses against Zelda Williams, and promised if he loses, he'll shave.
Skyward Sword: Robin Williams no longer has a beard.

Back