The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

Actually, GI has gotten better. They give many Nintendo games good scores (just not the spin-offs) and they gave Skyward Sword a 10/10.

>>Skull Kid
Do you mind that Call of Duty has Wii and DS versions too?
So that means GameInformer is inaccurate.

Yeah but they don't really sell on those consoles.

I am torn between which game I should get. I couldn't get SM3DL today because of homework but my parents said I might be able to get it this week.

Nabber said:
I am torn between which game I should get. I couldn't get SM3DL today because of homework but my parents said I might be able to get it this week.

Which one do you think you will enjoy more?

Either that, or 60% of the online users have pirated their game.

I didnt know it was possible to pirate games. Not that I will, i thought it was just for DVD's and stuff that could be pirated.

Why do you think else a majority of DS owners use an R4, Supercard, M3, G6, Acekard, or whatever?
I do have 4 or 5 of these cards, but I don't use it for piracy, I use them for hacking and Homebrew.

Many people also run pirated ISO's on their Gamecube, PS2, PS1, PSP, and Wii, either through a mod chip, or through a softmod.

I have an R4, but I use it to test a game, if I like it alot, I usually go out and buy it then delete it. When I play on my R4, i dont play much since I feel like its more necessary to play when you buy it using money rather than downloading. I only use Emulators for GBA, since all the GBA games I find are fake.

I have the same, all downloaded games make me stop playing it soon, while when I bought a game, I magically like the game more.
That's the main reason why I've stopped downloading games.
About Emulators, I used to use it a few years ago.
My last Emulator use was almost 3 years ago*.

* Excluding the legit ones, like Virtual Console.

Last time I bought GBA Games, I was ripped off and lost money from it. Thats why I dont trust GBA Games, I use Emulators because of it.

And I have the magically liking the game more type of thing happen to me as well.

It's 4 to me, and it's not because of luck.
Well, the ones in Switzerland are lucky, as this game is out there since last week.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Why do you think else a majority of DS owners use an R4, Supercard, M3, G6, Acekard, or whatever?
I do have 4 or 5 of these cards, but I don't use it for piracy, I use them for hacking and Homebrew.

Many people also run pirated ISO's on their Gamecube, PS2, PS1, PSP, and Wii, either through a mod chip, or through a softmod.
What are these, how much do they cost and can I get it at Walmart? By which I mean, where can I get it?

I think Flash Cards and Mod Chips are to illegal to tell you where to get them.
As for Softmods, they're not for sale, they're for download.

Fawfulfury65 said:
MarioRules25 said:
;D

(although I have to say it also looks like she really just passed out in his hands)

More love than he's gotten from her either way.... ;)

Mario4Ever said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
6 days! (or 4 if you're lucky)

40 days until I can actually play it.
I feel deeply sorry for you. I shelled out $10 extra to get it two days after US release...

Bop1996 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
6 days! (or 4 if you're lucky)

40 days until I can actually play it.
I feel deeply sorry for you. I shelled out $10 extra to get it two days after US release...

No need. It's (along with MK7 and Super Mario 3D Land) meant as a Christmas present, which is the only reason I have to wait that long. Good news is that it's already been paid for.

Back