The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

So Game Informer gave this a 10/10, which is rare, especially for a Nintendo game (I think that they're a bit biased against Nintendo.) This made me think: do you think this can become the new most critically acclaimed game of all time?

Donut said:
So Game Informer gave this a 10/10, which is rare, especially for a Nintendo game (I think that they're a bit biased against Nintendo.) This made me think: do you think this can become the new most critically acclaimed game of all time?

Definitely. I've preordered my copy, and am actually considering creating a Zelda Wiki account just because of this.

Donut said:
This made me think: do you think this can become the new most critically acclaimed game of all time?
No.

I'm sure it will be a great game and all but just because it got a 10 from Game Informer does not mean it is the best game ever made.

Herr Shyguy said:
Donut said:
This made me think: do you think this can become the new most critically acclaimed game of all time?
No.

I'm sure it will be a great game and all but just because it got a 10 from Game Informer does not mean it is the best game ever made.
I'm not saying that it's just because of Game Informer, but it does sound like it's going to be really good and has the potential.

If you have OoT 3D, play these notes on your ocarina:

L|L + UP|R|R+ UP|A + DOWN|A|R + UP|L + UP|L|R + UP|L + UP|L|L + DOWN|L|R + UP|L + UP

It's the main theme! ;D

Note: I used a Youtube video to get these notes.

That reminds me to this video I made, years ago:

Bop1996 said:
Donut said:

Definitely. I've preordered my copy, and am actually considering creating a Zelda Wiki account just because of this.

Thanks for reminding me to do that. :)

I just preordered it from ozgameshop. The Limited Edition for $90. It was $120 on EB Games so thats alot cheaper.

Finally a game better than ocarina.

We'll see if this becomes my favorite Zelda. I'm not sure if this will beat Majora's Mask, my favorite Zelda.

Actually, GameSpot's worse, in my opinion.
I mean, GameSpot only gives high scores to shooting games lately, while they were way more balanced with their opinions, a few years ago.

I'm reading their SM3DL review.

The Bad
Limited StreetPass and gyrometer features.

Wow. They gave it an 8.0 and those were their biggest complaints?

Nabber said:
I'm reading their SM3DL review.

The Bad
Limited StreetPass and gyrometer features.

Wow. They gave it an 8.0 and those were their biggest complaints?

I hate how reviewers think that games need to utilize EVERY feature a console has.

I know. It would be fun to see reviewers make a game... or try to.
"Omg, it doesn't use Facebook! We need to add Facebook capabilities!!!111"

Yes, it's true that they've given SM3DL a not bad score, but I mean it like that.
See it like 70 reviewers are writing a review for Super Mario Wii U, and GameSpot gives the game an 8/10, while the other 69 reviewers give the same game a 9,5-10/10.
Okay then, next game: Modern Warfare 8.
All reviewers are the same, GameSpot gives it a 10/10, while the others give it a 8-9/10.

Gamespot are a bit agaist Nintendo but not as much as Gameinfomer. IGN like Nintendo so that's why they always give their games a high score.

I'm not sure who's worse: GameInformer or X-Play (with X-Play, you're lucky if they even review a Nintendo game at all, let alone score it well if it deserves it).

Here's an inpression of GameInforer:

"We love Xbox360 so much, it has by far the best looking games like Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty, Nintendo suck because their games are Babyish and we will give them low scores just for fun."

Back