Super Smash bros Universe?

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/30713/nintendo-smash-bros-universe-wii-u-rumours/

it might be the name and also

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/30721/sakurai-smash-bros-wii-u-characters-have-not-been-decided/

I've heard. Possible, but doesn't really follow the lines of Melee/Brawl. I mean, really: Melee, Brawl, Universe?

article said:
The document also mentions further third-party support suggesting that more characters from non-Nintendo developed games could appear. Sakurai has previously said that a Capcom character is a possibility.

Must. Not. Get. Hopes. Up....

'3K said:
article said:
The document also mentions further third-party support suggesting that more characters from non-Nintendo developed games could appear. Sakurai has previously said that a Capcom character is a possibility.

Must. Not. Get. Hopes. Up....
Actually, seeing as Nintendo has expanded their third-party coverage, and the fact that they're running out of characters to put in from existing universes, it was inevitable that they would add more third-party characters in this one.

Which means that Megaman, one of the most demanded characters, has a pretty good shot this time.

But of course because everyone wants him in HAL will decide to troll us and not put him in

Jack Noir said:
But of course because everyone wants him in HAL will decide to troll us and not put him in
Or Capcom will give us Zero. Again. I like Zero, but still....

Jack Noir said:

Oh HAL isn't that mean. Everyone wanted Sonic back in Brawl's Development and he made it in. Even if it was a little bit late in the development compared to the rest of the characters. But better late then never.

I heard about this rumor too, but some users think that it's fake. I don't know what to think about this.

Lumpy Space Princess said:
But seriously, hate the name.
I thought it sounded pretty good, actually; they could have picked something like "Super Smash Bros Altercation" or something. Now that would be awful.

I'm going to wait for actually confirmation. I usually don't trust rumors

Let me point something out. They are definitely not far enough into the game to have these figures. Fakefakefake.

Baby Luigi said:

Yeah I'm often suspicious with rumors, so I usually don't trust them.

I don't rely on rumors, and I think this Super Smash Bros. will just have another synonym for "fight".

Kirby said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yeah I'm often suspicious with rumors, so I usually don't trust them.
Some rumours are true

Only some. Not most.

Back