Mario Tennis Open

Mario4Ever said:
Why do you do that?

I don't know why exactly, but it just bothers me. Plus, some people's signatures here are hideous and horribly designed, which hurts my eyes (of course, I won't mention any names).

Anser said:
Mario4Ever said:
Why do you do that?

I don't know why exactly, but it just bothers me. Plus, some people's signatures here are hideous and horribly designed, which hurts my eyes (of course, I won't mention any names).

Oh hey, random jumble of letters is called Anser now. Easier to say.

@BLOF
They may be nothing in your eyes but they are better than nothing in others. Your eyes arent all that matter. It is just an opinion but for a majority, a big majority, it's better than nothing.

Anser said:
The funny thing is that, if Baby Mario was the one to get seven different recolors, I'm sure that Baby Luigi wouldn't even complain.

I wouldn't because they are less of an eyesore compared to the colored Yoshis. They are considered new and original recolors.

They may be nothing in your eyes but they are better than nothing in others. Your eyes arent all that matter. It is just an opinion but for a majority, a big majority, it's better than nothing.

I'm still waiting for better QR codes to come, but I would have to download them for completionist and it will be tougher to navigate through the roster but yeah, now I'm being nitpicky.

But now, enough complaining. Did anyone else beat the game yet? I mean, beat Finals Cup?

I did find the QR code for Red Yoshi. It's too bad that I don't have the game yet; I'm still thinking it over.

Maybe you should post the links to the QRs codes we found so far :P

Lastly, the Yoshi Costume QR code for your Mii can only be seen if you have a Club Nintendo account (which I have)

That's unfair. How else would we access it? :(

If you have a Club Nintendo account, it shouldn't be a big deal. I've had mine since late 2006 (this was when the NSider Forums were still active).

I don't, so you can see why it's a problem for me

It says "Members can get this costume now," implying that it will be available to non-Club Nintendo members in the future.

I am going after these Yoshis now! Not cause I really need them, just cause it might be fun finding them.

EDIT: Got Red and Blue. Here is Pink, but I don't think it is up yet.

http://www.gamesradar.com/3ds/mario-tennis-open/

Pink Yoshi will be on GamesRadar at 9 AM.

EDIT: http://www.gamesradar.com/exclusive-unlock-pink-yoshi-mario-tennis-open-our-code/

He's a Technique type.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to succesfully hit the lob and low shots? A>B and B>A. I can never get a 100% succes rate of them for some reason. Am I supposed to do it really fast? Am I supposed to wait a little? Sometimes it just ignores the first button input and makes the shot corresponding to the second button. Or hits the ball on the first button command before I can put in the second one.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't, so you can see why it's a problem for me
Join the Nintendo Fun- I mean Club Nintendo today, BLOF.

Anyway, since I'm still thinking about getting a 3DS or not (I've been trying to convince my parents that I'm not too old for Nintendo), how is the game?

Mijzelffan said:
Can anyone give me some advice on how to succesfully hit the lob and low shots? A>B and B>A. I can never get a 100% succes rate of them for some reason. Am I supposed to do it really fast? Am I supposed to wait a little? Sometimes it just ignores the first button input and makes the shot corresponding to the second button. Or hits the ball on the first button command before I can put in the second one.

Don't continuously mash the buttons out of habit when executing the shots. It will change your shot to a topspin/slice depending on what button you're mashing.
Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anyway, since I'm still thinking about getting a 3DS or not (I've been trying to convince my parents that I'm not too old for Nintendo), how is the game?

I think it's a very fun game. I was addicted to it. The only reasons it disappointed me is light content (including character roster) and the requirement of playing online to unlock all items. Plus, Miis being really broken in this game.

Baby Luigi said:
Mijzelffan said:

Don't continuously mash the buttons out of habit when executing the shots. It will change your shot to a topspin/slice depending on what button you're mashing.

Also, you do need to press them quickly.

I watched a video of the games YouTube, online with two different colored Yoshi's.

I have to say, Yoshi as the color changes was a good choice, because it's a extremely noticeable change. You'd have to be blind not to see the differences standing out.

But for example, if Diddy got his clothes changed, I would hardly notice because that's only a small part of his character, compared to Yoshi's entire body being recoloured. And Yoshi's species is known for having a lot of different Colours, as well as him being one of the most popular Mario series characters. It fits.

I didn't know where else to put this, but below is a roster I want to see in a Mario Tennis game

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Boo
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
Toadette
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Rosalina
Petey Piranha

@Crackin: I really don't feel like countering what you said anymore because I'll be enjoying playing as Baby Mario and ignoring the Yoshis unless for completionist purposes.

GP: Those characters that aren't in this game should be QR. Petey shouldn't have been skinned either

Broly said:
Is wiggler a confirmed female?

Nah, we just refer to Wiggler as female

La Marionette said:
Hm, if Rosalina was in, would she be Defensive?

I'm not sure about "would" but she "should" be defensive

Back