Mario Tennis Open

I don't want technique players to mainly be female though. I don't like how most female characters are confined to that category

I hope they don't. Not before other characters who aren't colors anyway.

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

Like?

Im sure the most are: Changing Baby Mario and Baby Peachs colors to looks like B Luigi and B Peach. Then theres Yoshi. And then Luma. Oh, and maybe Rosalina.. MAYBE!

Why do colors when you can simply get the characters themselves? I really don't want to play as Baby Mario dressed as Baby Luigi over Baby Luigi himself. Colored people take the same slot as regular people, it's just that they take vastly less effort to create

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

Like?

Im sure the most are: Changing Baby Mario and Baby Peachs colors to looks like B Luigi and B Peach. Then theres Yoshi. And then Luma. Oh, and maybe Rosalina.. MAYBE!

Why do colors when you can simply get the characters themselves? I really don't want to play as Baby Mario dressed as Baby Luigi over Baby Luigi himself. Colored people take the same slot as regular people, it's just that they take vastly less effort to create

Maybe.. Um? Lets see.. I need an excuse.

I cant find one.

In that case.. I want a Pianta AND Rosalina.

I definitely wouldn't mind Piantas being playable, but the problem is, I don't think any appear in this game. AT ALL.

Broly said:
If I had 5 OR characters to choose from, I'd have:

Rosalina
Petey Piranha
Birdo
Toad
Baby Luigi

*sees Baby Luigi's name on that list*

*instantly approves*

Rosalina would be sweet too

Baby Luigi said:
I definitely wouldn't mind Piantas being playable, but the problem is, I don't think any appear in this game. AT ALL.

No, they don't.

Broly said:
If I had 5 OR characters to choose from, I'd have:

Rosalina
Petey Piranha
Birdo
Toad
Baby Luigi

*sees toad and rosalina on the list*
I SO MUCH AGREE WITH THIS!

Baby Luigi said:
@Crackin: I really don't feel like countering what you said anymore because I'll be enjoying playing as Baby Mario and ignoring the Yoshis unless for completionist purposes.

GP: Those characters that aren't in this game should be QR. Petey shouldn't have been skinned either

Uh, hate to break it to you, but that wasn't aimed at you, so there's no need to counter it. I just said why Yoshi was a good choice for a recolour. Because he's popular and one that's noticeable when he's changed.

Does anybody know what can be put in with QR codes? Because i don't know if they can import entirely new models into the game like everybody wants or not. I mean, it'd be silly to have them as QR characters, instead of having them there in the first place. Unless its small things like recolours.

I'd probably swap Petey with K. Rool, only because K. Rool isn't hindered by a big head like Petey.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Does anybody know what can be put in with QR codes? Because i don't know if they can import entirely new models into the game like everybody wants or not. I mean, it'd be silly to have them as QR characters, instead of having them there in the first place. Unless its small things like recolours.

We don't know yet. The unrevealed QR character codes (the ones not Yoshi colors) are ALREADY in the game's coding. If only someone hacked the game in order to find out what is in these files...

Smugleaf said:
Miis are way too overpowered.

The only Mario character that beat them is Dry Bowser.

I have to agree with that

Camelot has balancing issues when it comes to Miis. Miis can do anything a specialized character can (such as Bowser), but even better at said stat and other stats. The only thing they can't touch is reach

Boidoh said:
Mii's are the main thing of the game.. Its still a handheld tennis game after all, atleast no useless humans right?

Well yeah

Doesn't mean they should be seriously broken and way OP

Camelot does not know a thing about balancing. Especially with the overpowered humans and Miis always dominating

Back