Mario Tennis Open

Fi said:
1 Reason I plan on getting it.

Baby Mario.
It's nice to see him again bit I do sometimes feel that I don't want babies in rosters.

I never wanted Yoshi in the roster either but I still enjoy kicking the crap out of him

Broly said:
Baby Luigi said:
I never wanted Yoshi in the roster either but I still enjoy kicking the crap out of him
Well, Yoshi is usually always in spin-offs.

Exactly, but I never wanted him in the first place.

I have to deal with it or destroy him

Jeff said:
:( Well, there goes my last reason to get the game.

Thanks anyway, '3K.

There's something similar called Chance Shots, but they're pretty generic compared to Power Shots.

New Super Mario said:
I wonder where you get these QR codes for the characters.....

Unfortunately, I would have told you if I cared about colored Yoshis.

I don't.

Getting Dry Bowser and Baby Peach is cakewalk compared to getting Luma. Inksplosion (or whatever is called) isn't too difficult. Neither is Ring Shot.

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

I don't.

don't you guys ever get tired of complaining? at least different coloured yoshis are better than nothing, so get over it, and stop being butthurt.

and @nsm: in the uk, in 30 selected ASDA supermarkets you can find the code for black yoshi. i imagine it would be somewhat similar in the usa?

MCD said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

I don't.

don't you guys ever get tired of complaining? at least different coloured yoshis are better than nothing, so get over it, and stop being butthurt.

and @nsm: in the uk, in 30 selected ASDA supermarkets you can find the code for black yoshi. i imagine it would be somewhat similar in the usa?

I've been trying to tell the,it's better than nothing but it doesn't get through to them.

You hold Start and Up on the file select screen or something to get to the QR scanner. Dunno if it tells you that in the game/booklet but I saw it on a video.

MCD said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

I don't.

Yeah I heard something like that MCD, but I don't know if there is anything in America yet.

Baby Luigi said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, how can you not like Yoshi.

New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Exactly. One thing is to not like him, and another one is to despise him like she does. It's stupid... Come on, it's just a videogame character. Besides, it's way too unreal to wish that Yoshi doesn't appear in a spin-off, since a spin-off that doesn't feature Yoshi as a playable character doesn't even exist (Mario Tennis Power Tour doesn't feature him from the start but it can be downloaded from Mario Power Tennis).

New Super Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, how can you force me to like Yoshi?

Different colored Yoshis ARE nothing in my eyes

Different colored Yoshis are a waste of space and a waste of space is worse than nothing.

Otherwise, they ARE nothing.

The funny thing is that, if Baby Mario was the one to get seven different recolors, I'm sure that Baby Luigi wouldn't even complain.

By the way, why does everyone call you BLOF?

Anser said:
The funny thing is that, if Baby Mario was the one to get seven different recolors, I'm sure that Baby Luigi wouldn't even complain.

That's her username.

It stands for

Baby
Luigi
On
Fire

Magikrazy said:
Anser said:

That's her username.

It stands for

Baby
Luigi
On
Fire

Oh, got it. It's just that I can't see the "on fire" part anywhere. Just Baby Luigi.

Back