Mario Tennis Open

Luckily, Yoshi is a crappy character stat wise in Mario Tennis Open. Not sure about Skittles friends

Baby Luigi said:
Luckily, Yoshi is a crappy character stat wise in Mario Tennis Open. Not sure about Skittles friends

Yoshi is ALSO overpowered..

Speed Characters have huge advatages, im best with them...

My point is..

Mii>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Useless human characters you dont know about..

Atleast they took out the leveling system right?

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

My point is..

Mii>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Useless human characters you dont know about..

How did you know if you haven't played the game? Let me list some pros and cons of speed characters:

Pros
Fast, so they are quick to cover the court
Good accuracy

Cons
Lack reach
Lack power

Baby Mario is my main, but he's the strongest speed character and thus I think he's the best. If you can only go around his poor reach....

I agree Miis are better than the pathetic human characters. At least there is only one of them

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:

My point is..

How did you know if you haven't played the game? Let me list some pros and cons of speed characters:

Pros
Fast, so they are quick to cover the court
Good accuracy

Cons
Lack reach
Lack power

Baby Mario is my main, but he's the strongest speed character and thus I think he's the best. If you can only go around his poor reach....

I agree Miis are better than the pathetic human characters. At least there is only one of them

Oh, yeah.. I forgot after i got banned that my neighbor got it EVEN AFTER I SAID NO!!! I feel like im a little too bossy though :D

I had to beg to play it and ended up paying 10c per minute..... All that and i beat the Ice Flower Cup for him. AND SHOWED HIM THE QR YOSHI CODES.. AND HOW TO USE THE QR READER :mad:

So how is the game? On gamespot the score was lower then the Gamecube Mario Power Tennis but that could be just their opinion.

Yoshidude99 said:
So how is the game? On gamespot the score was lower then the Gamecube Mario Power Tennis but that could be just their opinion.

Ignore the reviewer. I ignored them and I truly enjoyed the game

Yoshidude99 said:

Me... I only played the Ice Flower Cup without 3D.... Because "Wait! You've never seen 3D before!?!?! I could be nice and show you OR i could torture you." - My Neighbor when i asked to turn on the 3D in MK7.

Well, I got this today, before I've done anything, got myself black and white Yoshi. They look sweet. Can't wait to get the others. Also, white Yoshi is a tricky character while black is an all-around.

EDIT: Got White and Black Yoshi both to Star. Got the Fire Mario costume for doing so.

What I've done List:
Black Yoshi (Star)
Got Baby Peach
Got Baby Mario
Got Luma
White Yoshi (Star)

I also have to get some more money and dry bowser soon.

DOUBLE EDIT: Another edit, I got the Yoshi Costume from the European website.

Can someone do me a favor? Post a picture of what the full character selection screen looks like. With all four unlockables, colored Yoshis and stuff. I really want to see it. Thanks!

Our publication rated it 6,5 out of 10.
Main reasons: Online Region Lock, Online IP Lock, and lack of features.

As for the full Character Select screen, it's impossible, as you can see below.
3DS-MTO-2.png

I have the game and it rocks!

Although I do agree that it's a bummer Rosalina, Toad, Birdo, and Toadette weren't playable. (Toad's an NPC in various parts of the game, but still.)

Also, it was cool to see SM3DL's Inky Piranha Plants have such a large role, even if it was just in a Special Game.

I absolutely love this game. There is a lack of features but the core gameplay is addicting.

I use Black Yoshi. Luma is too floaty for me.

I'm using my Mii pretty often.
If not, then I use Peach, Yoshi, or Bowser Jr., depending on which Mode I'm playing.

Am I the only one who doesn't fault the game for a lack of features (I am a huge fan of the original's less hectic version of tennis)?

I know, but there could have been some more soul.
An RPG Mode would be nice, just like the other Handheld Mario Tennis'ses.

Mario4Ever said:
Am I the only one who doesn't fault the game for a lack of features (I am a huge fan of the original's less hectic version of tennis)?

Sometimes i feel like it could have more, but it's more addicting than any game i've played. I like the chance shots, and im glad theres no power shots. IMO

I went up against a White Yoshi User with Black Yoshi. Was a tiebreaker 7-5 I won barely. Then my Mii against another. The exact same ending, 7-5, i won. But its definitely very intense during tiebreakers.

Actually, there are some kind of Power Shots (the circles you see on the field), but it gives every Character the same powers.

Those are just Flat hit Chance Shots, since all they do is make it more powerful, exactly how the other colours do for their respective shots. They can call them Power Shots but theyre the same as Chance Shots.

Also now I have these Characters as Stars:
-Black Yoshi
-White Yoshi
-Luma
-Dry Bowser
-Mario

and maybe the Mii's overpowered-ness is because he cant become a Star. Also, I'm using the first Galaxy Rally Minigame to rack up coins.

That's why I said, "some kind of".

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That's why I said, "some kind of".

I was just saying that their not even kind of like the Power Shots.

Got Luigi Starred. Trying for Peach now. Also getting the money for more Mii Items. 400-500 Coins per 1 Minute Galaxy Rally is really quick

Back