Mario Tennis Open

Re: Mario Tennis 3DS

Ornithologist Mario said:
Toad should return in Mario Tennis 3DS, and not as a weakling.
Yeah maybe he'll man up

I want Baby Mario to have the power again like he did in Mario Tennis N64

And Toad should stop shaving his chest.

that was a joke

Ornithologist Mario said:
And Toad should stop shaving his chest.

that was a joke
Toad should use his spore power to create an army and kill his opponets...that would be the best power shot ever

Character balancing isn't really my first priority concern.

How come no one talks about the courts? I would like a Super Mario Galaxy themed court

Baby Luigi said:
How come no one talks about the courts? I would like a Super Mario Galaxy themed court

That just hasn't been the main topic lately. But since you brought it up, a court like that would be neat.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

That just hasn't been the main topic lately. But since you brought it up, a court like that would be neat.
And then you could get Star bits to make you shots more Powerful.

Yeah it's probable that the super strong thing only existed in Toad's dream. And of course, Toad did replace Papa.

What about Wario's Woods? Toad lifted stacks of enemies his own size with very little trouble.

That game was no dream.

Propeller Toad said:
What about Wario's Woods? Toad lifted stacks of enemies his own size with very little trouble.

That game was no dream.

The enemies could've been very lightweight though.

I'm so excited! ;D
Mario Power Tennis and Mario Tennis were great! I have high hopes for this one.

I hope Gimmick courts return. I loved those in MPT...just not in Tournament Mode. Also, I hope we get an indication of how fast and bouncy the courts are like in MT64.

Mario Power Tennis's speed was slower than the 64 one. I wonder why.

I like Donkey Kong's gimmick court. It's fun seeing your opponents with a huge line of Klaptraps on him

I think Shroobs would make and excellent character (if I may promote them a bit). They have a style unique to them, and it would be very easy to come up with Power Shots.

In terms of courts, I don't really care much as long as they have the option to take out the gimmicks. I mostly played without them, unless I was feeling crazy one day. I suppose they should probably have a court for important places in Mario canon, such as Isle Delfino and galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy.

I do hope that those minigames return, however.

Raphael said:
I hope Gimmick courts return. I loved those in MPT...just not in Tournament Mode. Also, I hope we get an indication of how fast and bouncy the courts are like in MT64.
Except for the Luigi's Mansion gimmick then yeah.

Leonyx said:
I think Shroobs would make and excellent character (if I may promote them a bit). They have a style unique to them, and it would be very easy to come up with Power Shots.

In terms of courts, I don't really care much as long as they have the option to take out the gimmicks. I mostly played without them, unless I was feeling crazy one day. I suppose they should probably have a court for important places in Mario canon, such as Isle Delfino and galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy.

I do hope that those minigames return, however.
The Shoorbs have a very low chance of making it and they should have some courts from RPG games as they get no luck in spin offs.

Yoshidude99 said:
Raphael said:

The only reason I liked the Luigi's Mansion gimmick because of all the glowy lights the ghosts emit 8). It makes it look some sort of party or something.

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Raphael said:

The only reason I liked the Luigi's Mansion gimmick because of all the glowy lights the ghosts emit 8). It makes it look some sort of party or something.
I don't like it that much because the Ghosts stop you from moving forward

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Raphael said:

I don't like it that much because the Ghosts stop you from moving forward
I liked that gimmick, it makes you try to work harder on returning the ball. I loved the Glooper Blooper court gimmick a lot and I hope they bring it back.

Back