New MK7 Item: Fireballs

Petey Piranha was also a beta element for Mario Kart Wii, but got scrapped for unknown reasons. Same goes to Paratroopa and Hammer Bro.

Baby Luigi said:
Petey Piranha was also a beta element for Mario Kart Wii, but got scrapped for unknown reasons. Same goes to Paratroopa and Hammer Bro.
They should of left them in

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Instead of Dry Bowser? Count me in!

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Instead of Dry Bowser? Count me in!

Honestly, Dry Bowser is more unique than both Paratroopa and Hammer Bro. Not Petey Piranha though.

He's too big!

Just like Ridley in Super Smash Bros.

You mean both should be in? Or should it be one instead of the other?

I prefer Funky Kong, but Petey Piranha's return would mean that Nintendo won't be neglecting it at least.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I prefer Funky Kong, but Petey Piranha's return would mean that Nintendo won't be neglecting it at least.

Petey's big head can be a nuisance though, since it can make it harder for you to see any items that are in your way.

MnSG said:

Petey's big head can be a nuisance though, since it can make it harder for you to see any items that are in your way.

Depends on the camera angle, actually

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:

Depends on the camera angle, actually

Petey's head would always get in the way in Double Dash, so whenever I wanted to use everyone's special item I played King Boo. I think it would be similar in Mario Kart 7, unless the game's camera is vastly different from Double Dash (which is possible, since Double Dash was such a different game).

Back