New MK7 Item: Fireballs

MnSG said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Did the Spiny Shells before MKDD explode?

Last I've checked, no. But who's to say that this grounded Spiny Shell won't explode in Mario Kart 7?!
Whats to say there wont be two blue shells one which would act as a shield and make you invincible to items and another one to take out the leader

I hope the Spiny Shell won't explode. I liked it when it was used as a shield.

Fireballs sound like an awesome item. Something new to beat on Wario and Donkey Kong with.

Pandapow said:
Baby Luigi said:
Fireballs sound like an awesome item. Something new to beat on Wario and Donkey Kong with.
or Waluigi. Hehe. Anyways I am very curious about the "7" and Leaf item.
How would the 7 item work. There is loads of ways.

^ I remember someone on this board suggesting the idea that the 7 could work as a character's special move or "final smash". I for one think that is an interesting idea as it would really differentiate the characters (of course it would make the game a lot more challenging as well if the 7 was received at the end). Then again, it could also be someway of gaining a lot of coins (7 reminds me of the number on various slot machine games).

I also wonder what the leaf will be doing this time. Who knows. Time will only tell..

The leaf will probably either allow you to jump like the feather did or allow you to spin attack an opponent once with the tail

Maybe it'll allow you to float for a short time ignoring the effects of the terrain under you. Thats my best guess.

I was thinking it could make you quickspin like in Kirby Air Ride

I personally think the Leaf will aid your glider in some way, possibly making it hover as Yoshidude99 said.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I personally think the Leaf will aid your glider in some way, possibly making it hover as Yoshidude99 said.

That is one possible theory, but it also makes you think about what the Cape Feather did.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Maybe it could let you take shortcuts.

MnSG said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

That is one possible theory, but it also makes you think about what the Cape Feather did.
That might be what it does on the ground and underwater. I'm just saying that the primary emphasis IMO of the Leaf's abilities will be with the glider.

I think he would be too big for a kart.

I think that Toadette is a safe bet, but I'm starting to get worried, since she hasn't appeared in any material yet.

Back