New MK7 Item: Fireballs

Nope, Metal Mario is an actual character, cool.

I never did see anything about a Metal Box, so I had a feeling that Metal Mario was going to be a separate entity.

Yeah, do they act like the ones in the older Mario kart games. Also I hope that if it hits a wall it doesn't break cuz that would suck

Pinkie Pie said:
They didn't have any wings since Double Dash.

Actually, the Winged Spiny Shell has been around since Mario Kart Wii. Either way, I think less people will be annoyed by a grounded Spiny Shell than by a flying one.

MnSG said:
Pinkie Pie said:
They didn't have any wings since Double Dash.

Actually, the Winged Spiny Shell has been around since Mario Kart Wii. Either way, I think less people will be annoyed by a grounded Spiny Shell than by a flying one.
I meant until Double Dash they had wings. :P.

Last I checked, Double Dash!! is the first Mario Kart title to feature flying Spiny Shells.

I have no clue how "7" will work as an item, but at least it will somehow make the title of the game better.

Looking forward to Fire Flower, Leaf(!) and trying out Lakitu. Courses look really good too. 1st person view also looks cool.

In case it wasn't linked yet (probably has), this is the official new trailer. Note that the blue shell is indeed wingless...

Lil' Blue Bird said:
Who? If they have Luigi's circuit make it really cool with Chain Chomps & goombas
Ithink it looks Bowser based if you look at the trailer.

Wayoshi said:
I have no clue how "7" will work as an item, but at least it will somehow make the title of the game better.

Looking forward to Fire Flower, Leaf(!) and trying out Lakitu. Courses look really good too. 1st person view also looks cool.

In case it wasn't linked yet (probably has), this is the official new trailer. Note that the blue shell is indeed wingless...
It will be like the Grim Reapers scythe and will steal immortal souls of racers

Pinkie Pie said:
Did the Spiny Shells before MKDD explode?

Last I've checked, no. But who's to say that this grounded Spiny Shell won't explode in Mario Kart 7?!

Back