Kirby's returning to dreamland

For best attack wise and strategy wise, its Spark, since if you shake or move side to side quickly itll fully charge and will do a good ammount of damage even though its a projectile.

Crackin355 said:
For best attack wise and strategy wise, its Spark, since if you shake or move side to side quickly itll fully charge and will do a good ammount of damage even though its a projectile.

Well, like I've been saying, different people like different abilities. I tried using Plasma in Kirby Super Star, but I found that I didn't like it, and that Yo-Yo better suited me.

Anyway, has anyone beaten this 100% yet?

European Boxart:
65529_Wii_IUK_PS_UKV.jpg

I know, right? It's stupid, hardly anything needs to be changed from the U.S.A. version.

Plus, the grass feels like goddamn pants. Not "trousers", Europe localization. PANTS.

Actually, most 3DS games Nintendo published get released 2 days earlier in Europe, than it does in America.
Also, we got 3DS Hardware and Pokémon BW 2 days before America.

Recently, Nintendo of Australia also made plans to make their release dates more global.

Well, NSMB Wii came out first in Australia, as well as Sonic Colours. It doesn't matter for me, though, because I'm getting this at Christmas time.

YAY I FINISHED THE GAME. AND THE MOST WILD OF MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE. LARDIA RIDING! :D
Magletor was far too predictable. Maybe its just me or his plan was too suspicious. Like I will take you to my planet and reaching Halcondra.
I'm in extra's mode.

I think if you get all the Gear things, you fight a Second Phase where he turns into a Marx-looking thing. And at some points you see Zero's eye in his mouth. Unless this happens regularly

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, Kirby 64 did have blood in it, but it was still E rated. I'm guessing this game's final boss will have blood too?

Nope, it doesn't. Trust me, I've actually beat that guy like PokemonMaster.

Gamefreak75 said:
Don't forget KDL3 also had blood in it, and it was rated E as well.

That rating wasn't invented, back then, I heard.

Banjo-Tooie also had visible blood during the Lord Woo Fak Fak battle. Animated blood can pop up on E rated games, but it's usually an uncommon sight.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland is just as violent with Kirby Super Star.

Honestly, ESRB should be way more lenient with their games.

PokemonMaster said:
I'm still surprised that K64 wasn't rated E10+. Zero2 was a bleeding eye thing.

E10+ never existed during the N64's lifespan though. Kirby 64's contents were not strong enough for a T rating.

PokemonMaster said:
I haven't finnished the game but I think Magletor is the evil guy. I'm at Halcornda level 2 stage 2.

PokemonMaster said:
YAY I FINISHED THE GAME. AND THE MOST WILD OF MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE. LARDIA RIDING! :D

I'm pretty much appalled about how badly you butchered their names...

MnSG said:
PokemonMaster said:
I'm still surprised that K64 wasn't rated E10+. Zero2 was a bleeding eye thing.

E10+ never existed during the N64's lifespan though. Kirby 64's contents were not strong enough for a T rating.

Yet why is Return to Dreamland strong enough for an E10+?

Back