Kirby's returning to dreamland

Just got Whip's Platinum after 45 minutes and 100+ tries. I swear, the hardest part is trying to whip the last three coins at the end because the platform you're on is going too damn fast.

Also got Hi-Jump's Platinum medal after like an hour and 100+ tries. The key is just to spam the shit out of it basically, like right after you finish one hi jump, start another.

I was wrong on the minute left part. That only applies to the Sword Challenge. You need to have at least 30 seconds left.

Onto the Water challenege...... :(

Sorry for bump, but:

Beat the True Arena today. Fuck you, Galacta Knight. I beat him with barely any health left. Spark is amazing...

Oh finally I see this topic XD

I 100%'d the game a few weeks ago. Was pretty easy, but some levels I had to redo because I missed an Energy Sphere. (the one that I usually miss is that level in Egg Engines where you need to inhale Dubior and then there's a room with a moving platform and you need to hit all 3 bomb blocks at the right time to get that Energy Sphere >__>)

And I didn't care what rank I got for the challenge rooms. =P

What are some of my favorite abilities? (Not counting Ultra ones) I love: Mic, Water, Ice, Bomb, Leaf, Spear, TORNADO (most favorite XD), Spark (I swear this ability is so broken LOL), Hi-Jump, Fighter and a few others I can't remember. :p

The final boss was somewhat surprising to me.

Both arenas are pretty easy with Tornado. XD

Back