Kirby's returning to dreamland

Gamefreak75 said:
PokemonMaster said:
I haven't finnished the game but I think Magletor is the evil guy. I'm at Halcornda level 2 stage 2.

PokemonMaster said:
YAY I FINISHED THE GAME. AND THE MOST WILD OF MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE. LARDIA RIDING! :D

I'm pretty much appalled about how badly you butchered their names...
....... I'm not good with the names because: Landia looks like Lardia on my TV screen. As for Maglor, OH WHATEVER THE NAME IS IMPOSSIBLE. Also in World 3 I'm stuck on Stage 4's Energy Spheres. I intend on getting all the Energy Spheres this time. Its the second one were you have a lolipop thing in a room with another door. So far I've gotten every Energy Sphere except that one.

Also I checked out Theatre today and the scene before the credits was:
Each to his own world. Could this mean Maglawhatever is dead?

Epic Nitwit said:
So, a question for people who have beaten this game.

Can you unlock Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Waddle Dee for Player One?
No. Because in most stages Kirby is needed for copy abilities and some super abilities.

PokemonMaster said:
Epic Nitwit said:

No. Because in most stages Kirby is needed for copy abilities and some super abilities.

Pokeguy is right.

Crackin355 said:
Chopping up enemies with a giant cleaver counts as violence I guess.

I still think it's funny it got the same rating as Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

PokemonMaster said:
Epic Nitwit said:

So, not even as a extra thing, like a 100% bonus? Is it necesary to have a copy ability to complete the level normally, without energy spheres?

EDIT:
I just found a Youtube video that shows a guy going through the Arena as Meta Knight. Also, on the title screen, Kirby was blue. Can somone who has beaten this game please tell me whether this is just for the Arena, or if this is also for Story mode?

Click the 3rd profile and return to the screen. Kirby becomes blue in the opening and title screen. Dunno about Meta Knight.

Ok, well, I'll probably find out how to unlock them when I get this game... Probably try anything I can to unlock it... :P

EDIT: I'm looking at the soundtrack on Kirby Wiki, and I found sometings that I'm wondering about...

There's the theme for Computer virus and Heavy Lobster, as well as a tune from Kirby: Squeak Squad, and a theme for some Chef Oosaka guy. And all these are remixes. Are these in the actualy game, or are they scrapped music?

Sorry if I'm annoying you with all these questions, I'm absolutley bored, and I'm wondering about some of these things.

@Epic Nitwit
If you beat the Arena once, you'll unlock the other 3 characters playable in arena in solo mode. I beat it today.
Also I got that Energy Sphere I was looking for.

PokemonMaster said:
@Epic Nitwit
If you beat the Arena once, you'll unlock the other 3 characters playable in arena in solo mode. I beat it today.
Also I got that Energy Sphere I was looking for.

Ok, that's awesome. But I guess there is no story unlock for them. Oh well, the Arena is still much better than nothing! ;D

The "Computer Virus" theme is actually for the Robot Waddle Dee fight in the Super Scope minigame.
The Chef Oosaka one (aka the Gourmet Race intro in KSS/KSSU) is when you fight the Kawasaki Robot in the Super Scope minigame.
Heavy Lobster's theme is for phase 2 of Robo Dedede in the Super Scope minigame as well.

Gamefreak75 said:
The "Computer Virus" theme is actually for the Robot Waddle Dee fight in the Super Scope minigame.
The Chef Oosaka one (aka the Gourmet Race intro in KSS/KSSU) is when you fight the Kawasaki Robot in the Super Scope minigame.
Heavy Lobster's theme is for phase 2 of Robo Dedede in the Super Scope minigame as well.

Ah, so that's where they're from. I was wondering about that. They sound nice.

Also after beating the game the file music changes when one game has been finished. Arena and Sound Test are unlocked after beating the game as well.

So I got this game for my birthday about a week ago, and I finally beat the game.

Turns out Magolor's evil. I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm actually disappointed, because I saw this coming from a mile away. See, the Kirby series is always known for these kinds of plot twists, and a part of me knew, or at least expected, Magolor to turn out evil. It also makes me feel bad, because everything Kirby does in the game basically ends up hurting everyone. I mean, even with Marx from Kirby Super Star, Kirby was working toward stopping the sun and moon from fighting. Even if it WAS all Marx's plan, at least there was a greater threat that needed to be stopped. Here it was Kirby's own good nature that nearly doomed everyone!

Ah well, at least the Landia dragons were cute. :)

Smashgoom202 said:
So I got this game for my birthday about a week ago, and I finally beat the game.

Turns out Magolor's evil. I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm actually disappointed, because I saw this coming from a mile away. See, the Kirby series is always known for these kinds of plot twists, and a part of me knew, or at least expected, Magolor to turn out evil. It also makes me feel bad, because everything Kirby does in the game basically ends up hurting everyone. I mean, even with Marx from Kirby Super Star, Kirby was working toward stopping the sun and moon from fighting. Even if it WAS all Marx's plan, at least there was a greater threat that needed to be stopped. Here it was Kirby's own good nature that nearly doomed everyone!

Ah well, at least the Landia dragons were cute. :)

Yeah, that's a typical Kirby plot for you.

But not all of them have the person you're helping turn into a bad guy. I think Marx was the only other one.

Yeah, this particular plot twist hasn't been used much... But there's almost always some kind of twist in the end, which makes me wonder if Masahiro Sakurai and M. Night Shyamalan ever collaborated together before...

I also feel kind of bad since I don't have anyone to play with me on a regular basis, so I can't have King Dedede, Meta Knight, or Bandanna Waddle Dee play with me, which is part of the appeal of this game.

Don't like to bump old topics, but since this is related and not off-topic:

Has anyone else tried getting the Platinum Medals on the Challenge Rooms?

I just did the Sword Challenge (on normal mode) and finally got the Platinum Medal on like the 50th try and after about 40 minutes of non-stop madness. It was well worth it. I'll try to do the other ones, but the one I'm dreading the most is the Water Challenge and Wing Challenege. I died so many times on those and in order to get the platinum, you need to have more than a minute left on the clock, collect every coin, kill every enemy, and not get hurt once.

Funny you should say that, I tried the Sword Challenge too yesterday (for the first time, as well), and, after about 25 or so tries, I managed to get a gold.

Aargh, the challenges. I'm not going to bother getting Platinum on anything because I was literally killing myself trying to get a gold on Sword Challenge.

Besides, Platinum medals aren't required for overall 100%.

Speaking of which, I have 100% on the main mode, and I've reached Egg Engines on Extra Mode.

Back