Kirby's returning to dreamland

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
I AM SO HAPPY FOR THIS GAME!!!!! i love Kirby super star and I hope this is just like it :D
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
It's more like the first Kirby game for NES.
I've played it a lot at Gamescom and Nintendo's Post E3 Event.

Oh, and it'll be called Kirby's Adventure Wii in Europe.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Is it that Kirby Wii game (barring Epic Yarn)? If so, I so want that game
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
I tend to like the Kirby games more than the Mario ones for some reason (Kirby Air Ride to Mario Kart Double Dash, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror to Super Mario Advance). Even right now, this game looks funner than New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
I heard all four players have the choice to be Kirby, said so somewhere on IGN so that's pretty cool.
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
apocalypseArisen said:
I heard all four players have the choice to be Kirby, said so somewhere on IGN so that's pretty cool.
Maybe all four players do, but I heard that only one person can play as Kirby at a time, which SUCKS (pun intended).
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
apocalypseArisen said:
I heard all four players have the choice to be Kirby, said so somewhere on IGN so that's pretty cool.
Maybe all four players do, but I heard that only one person can play as Kirby at a time, which SUCKS (pun intended).
http://wii.ign.com/articles/119/1190023p1.html

If this article is correct, all four players should be able to use Kirby at one time.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
As far as I've been playing the demo of the game, that IGN article is false.
Player 1 is always Kirby, and additional players can be either Meta Knight, King Dedede, or Waddle Dee, and can enter the game during gameplay (no interruptions required, no menu's required, etc.).

And yes '3K, you inhale and shake the Wii Remote, in order to suck up larger enemies.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
But I saw a screenshot where there are four different Kirbies playing at once.
 

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Well, Kirby 64 did have blood in it, but it was still E rated. I'm guessing this game's final boss will have blood too?
 

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Fawfulfury65 said:
It's not too often that you see a rated E10 Kirby game, as far as I know.
Either the ESRB rating is stricter or we're going to see an old friend.

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, Kirby 64 did have blood in it, but it was still E rated. I'm guessing this game's final boss will have blood too?
Don't forget KDL3 also had blood in it, and it was rated E as well.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I think I've found the screenshot BLOF means on Nintendo of America's Press Site:

That's weird it wasn't in the demo, unless the demo didn't have that implemented yet.
 
Top