The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

This reminds me of how much better S2 was compared to S1

except for that dreaded 11th episode (it was still great), that was just...

I wasn't quite ready for that.

Don't let yourself get corrupted. You need to make up your own opinion even though i totally agree that nico is the best and so does everyone else even if they say the dont

Magikrazy said:
That was the plan.
great
thumbup.gif

i mean
great \m/ (◕ヮ◕) \m/

i was thinking about watching himouto but then i was told it was shit
has anyone else watched it

Emmett Brown said:
Don't let yourself get corrupted. You need to make up your own opinion even though i totally agree that nico is the best and so does everyone else even if they say the dont
Nico and Nozomi are the best waifus

Just watched Dragon's Heaven. The plot is honestly... not that great, but it's a nice lightweight watch with amazing animation. I liked it.

Also, I should say that this fall has some great anime, makes up for the sub-par summer season
Like I have picked up 4 shows (even though one is a second season of haikyuu which I am already well into and another is one me and a friend are both basically watching ironically but still)

I'm rewatching Hyouka. I'll probably be done soon, I had to stop last night because it was getting late. The second half is better than the first half, my favourite part of the story and then some moments with Oreki and Chitanda. No new source material since 2010, or I guess 2013 if you count the two short stories the guy did.

I might need to rewatch Garden of Words too because I always thought it was the best looking thing I've watched, but Hyouka's gorgeous.

Watched the 3rd episode of GochiUsa 2nd season, a few days ago, and god it's freaking adorable :3,

Kyon said:
Surprise Hibike Season 2 announcement. Also a movie for it too. because kyoani loves $$$.

I'm actually really happy about this though, Hibike has been my favourite anime from 2015 so far. pray that it's a good season 2. pray for shokugeki season 2.
you know
i feel like kyoani is the valve of anime
they always stop at 2 and you only get a movie from a rly popular series

i guess i should finish hibike 1 before 2015 is over

Probably a recap, given that they're making another whole season of content for it already. Doesn't say if it is or isn't though.

I look at them and see that those were in 2011.

Then I see knk which got a 2 movies, one being a recap. and Chuunibyou that got another season, but also a recap movie.

I'm not getting my hopes up lol.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-31/kyoto-animation-sound-euphonium-gets-film-and-tv-series-sequel/.94866
The film will look back at the Spring 2015 television series [...] The sequel will depict what happens afterwards

Sounds like a recap to me

Back