The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I finished Gakkougurashi, Rokka no Yuusha, Nisekoi: and Shokugeki no Souma recently.

Gakkou had me believe it would end way differently, kind of relieving to be honest.
RIP dog though, you were a good side character.
Rokka ended how I thought it would, after episode 7 or 8 it was already narrowed down to two people and the obvious choice was too obvious so it had to be the other one. I wasn't really fond of how it ended but the middle part of the show was captivating so I stuck with it. Nothing happened in Nisekoi as per usual. Chitoge is still the best. Gorilla > Doormat.

When Shokugeki started it was around #400 on MAL and now it's #38, a lot of people decided to wait until it was over before giving it a high score. The manga went up from #99 to #66 too, probably people looking for more after the anime finished. It was a really good show once it hit the training camp part, I've watched episode 14 a lot of times now, it's probably the best single episode of anything I've watched.

Day 7 of praying for Shokugeki S2 announcement.

day 371 of praying for majimoji rurumo s2 announcement
wtZg9el.jpg

day 8(?) of waiting for haruhi s3 or an anime just about nico and not the other throwaways

Walkazo and I watched Apocalypse Zero.

it was something

rad theme song too

I watched Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.

10/10

Especially the scene where Nausicaä was flying towards the guys with the injured Ohmu hands free, and that guy was like "shit thats [probably his girlfriend or something since she swapped clothes with her]" and still shot her.

That was intense.

And also I somehow missed the fact that this is set in the far future with machines and shit until the huge motorized airship appeared about 20 minutes in.

Also I'm legit not sure if this was supposed to be a kids movie. I'm leaning towards no, since post apocalyptic and blood and death were a thing, and also the movie is rated 12+ over here (equals the american T), although I do know they regularly showed castle in the sky on the kids channel over here years ago, and the movie was pretty similar in style (iirc, its been like 8 years since i last saw it).

Arguably that same channel showed Rebuild of Evangelion 1 & 2 before (though after 10 pm), so...

i finished haganai s2 (and s1 earlier this week)
i dunno what got me hooked on it but it was whatever
the ending sucked big time
i gave it a 6 so w/e
and im still butt mad yozora kept her short hair throughout the whole s2 cause she looks dumb with it
in other news
the new mal looks dumb too

I rewatched Laputa - Castle in the Sky after way too many years.

Tbh Nausicaä was better but yeah it's still pretty good.

I'm now convinced to start watching Love Live or whatever it's called.

Hope it's a relatively easy find. With Azu, I had to jump from channel to channel and it was a bit of a hassle.

Oh, it's free?

Never mind then. That was really my only concern. I didn't want to pay for a service just to watch one or two anime.

Back