The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

First osomatsu-san episode

should i feel bad for getting all of the references that were made

Toudou Jinpachi said:
First osomatsu-san episode

should i feel bad for getting all of the references that were made
I personally was ashamed at myself at how quickly I picked up the uta no prince sama reference at the start (ITS MY GUILTY PLEASURE ANIME)

I watched Nisekoi s2ep4

chitoge starts getting better and better as a character tbh, since shes less rude and pissed.

also that fucking mother lmao

>literally realizes she knows about raku's pendant when she's gone

and kosaki has the book in question for some reason kek

this gon b gud

MD Geist II is a lot better than I remember.

MD Geist is still king tho.

i finished hyouka and it was all good until that last scene
FUCK i wish it happened

Nisekoi S2EP7 is probably the most topkek thing I've watched in a while.

E: wtf was the first part of ep8 lmao

yeah i finished nisekoi s2 now

I really liked almost all of the episodes but theyre trying to play over the fact that nothing actually happened

One Punch Man has a pretty good soundtrack.

I feel like they skipped over the Sonic in prison section, it was definitely before he escaped prison. I guess they can't be expected to animate everything in the 12 episode limit, the Sea King part was one of my favourites anyway. Licence-less Rider gets his time to shine soon.

I think OPM and Yugioh are the only things I've watched in a while. I guess I just don't feel like watching too much anime lately.

i saw the new ep too and the best thing was
the sailor moon transformation
transform.gif
now to wait a week for stuff

Yowapeda's second season
Watched it with lils, and my god I've honestly never cried so much about a show in my whole life. This anime is just pure feels, man....

Toudou Jinpachi said:
Yowapeda's second season
Watched it with lils, and my god I've honestly never cried so much about a show in my whole life. This anime is just pure feels, man....

Also the last ep of opm was pure win, the magical girl gay prisoner, superhero Onoda Sakamichi (Lisceneless Rider) and of course Sonic <3 (I LITERALLY HAVE A NINJA PROBLEM)

LILY YOU'VE FORSAKEN ME WITH ANIME FEELS
though tbh yowapeda is the best thing ive watched in a LOOOOONG time

also midousuji is my son and you cant take him away

toudou is my waifu

yowapeda is trash anime tbh id never watch trash

Oh my god the guy on the phone they showed for like a brief second sounded like he was legit insane

also the first real race was literally omg. I was a little confused about how the arks are literally all races, but it all makes sense now.

so far pretty good binge material/10

also that love hime thing or whatever looks like dope that should be an actual anime.

More yowapeda with Lily
now that its almost over I can't help but feel sad since I love this anime and want to see more so god damn bad. I hope they're gonna update it soon with the next things from the manga

Toudou Jinpachi said:
More yowapeda with Lily
now that its almost over I can't help but feel sad since I love this anime and want to see more so god damn bad. I hope they're gonna update it soon with the next things from the manga
Next week you will cry ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
and I will be crying too... AGAIN

there's gonna be this "inter-high" race on yp for me next

its probably going to be really trashy like everything so far

holy shit though this anime is a lot better than ive thought

So one of the voice actresses from Doraemon passed away at age 80. Her name was Sumiko Shirakawa.

And then I found out she was in another anime called Sazae-san, which has been running continuously since 1969. Hot damn, that's quite the accomplishment.

And all this time I've been told The Simpsons was the longest running cartoon.

Finished yowapeda with lily

My hands are literally shaking as I'm typing this. I'm so god damn happy. Tears of pure happiness are streaming down my face. Thank you Lily for watching this with me. Thank you so much.

Toudou Jinpachi said:
Finished yowapeda with lily

My hands are literally shaking as I'm typing this. I'm so god damn happy. Tears of pure happiness are streaming down my face. Thank you Lily for watching this with me. Thank you so much.
tumblr_nysx3tvUZy1r9lnngo1_540.png

and even during my second watch of the final episode I still blubbed like a baby ;-;

Shokugeki is getting an 'important announcement' on December 14. Probably for the best not to get my hopes up because it might not be a season 2 announcement but

season 2 hype

Lord Millennium said:
SO

my friend forced me to watch the first episode of an anime at lunch break, Boku no Pico

hell naw
Now you read a bible and ask yourself why you sinned like that.

Back