The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
So many good anime are too short.
If you want something longer, I would suggest Eureka Seven(giant robot action) or Hayate no Gotoku(romance comedy). Both are around 50 episodes long(although Hayate was hardly worth watching after the first 25 or so for me...)
K

It's always fun to watch the dubs, just to see how bad they are. The Lucky Star dubs are terrible.

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
So many good anime are too short.
If you want something longer, I would suggest Eureka Seven(giant robot action) or Hayate no Gotoku(romance comedy). Both are around 50 episodes long(although Hayate was hardly worth watching after the first 25 or so for me...)
K

It's always fun to watch the dubs, just to see how bad they are. The Lucky Star dubs are terrible.
Bo-bo Bo-bo-bo was good

Yes, the Lucky Star dub is one of the most pathetic things I have seen.

*check to see if it's true*

*come back*

... And I thought MD Geist had a bad dub. It's going to take a lot of brainwashing in order to forget those ultra-chirpy voices.

Free Loader said:
I never liked Bobobobobobo bobobo bo bobobobo bobo... It just wasn't funny.
I liked it because it was random like YouTube Poop.

Question from some guy who doesnt know, dont get mad,:

WHy do a lot of anime characters have unusual coloured hair?

Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:
Question from some guy who doesnt know, dont get mad,:

WHy do a lot of anime characters have unusual coloured hair?
I've seen western animation with characters with colorful hair, and with characters who's hair and body blend together and are yellow, and characters who are sponges. Why do people always complain about Anime characters having colorful hair? And why do people always complain about Anime characters having big heads and eyes when western animation does that too?

Im not complaining, Im just wondering if someone had some sort of answer.

Well, completely ignoring all of Uniju's probably well-founded recommendations for some reason, I've started watching Higurashi. It can be described with two simple words: kick-ass.

I dunno, maybe. Still, episode 4 was quite the surprise.

EDIT: Odd, it turns into a comedy. Hmmm...

EDIT: n/m

I hope it's been long enough for a double post.

IMO, the first four episodes of Higurashi were better than 5-8. Haven't really gotten past that point.

What's the deal with the different arcs anyway? Are they all alternate realities or what?

I think it has to do with the fact that it was a visual novel (I think)...

ShyGuy27 said:
Oh, you sounded unsure when you said it before. Oh, well, w/e.
Important parts bold'd.

Higurashi kicks so much ass! XP

Mod Edit: Don't double post.

Free Loader said:
Why do you want to know if you think some dude dancing and singing is better than the entirety of anime? Toradora.
I want to know incsse this shows up in YouTube Poops.

Free Loader said:
Is that all you care about?
No, I care about Homestar Runner, Mario, The Mr. Men Show, Beavis and Butt-head, etc.
You know, random stuff.

ShyGuy27 said:
*shivers* Just sampled the Higurashi dub.

anime18ol4.png

Anyone know what anime this is from? Uniju? The question popped up somewhere else.

Back