The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Ell Oh Ell said:
Free Loader if you can find where that render comes from I will worship you until the end of time.
Holy crap you actually came here to ask him?

I was asking on Ell's behalf. I didn't expect him/her to come and ask too.

Also, lol at that post.

I didn't come here to ask, you already did, I was merely stating whoever found the origins of that pic would become my new God.

Ell Oh Ell said:
I didn't come here to ask, you already did, I was merely stating whoever found the origins of that pic would become my new God.
Anyone can know the orgins, but not me.

chibi.jpg

Anybody know where this is from? It came up in my search for "Anime from Japan".

@Nerdy Guy: Why would you go around searching "anime from Japan"? That seems a bit too random.

ShyGuy27 said:
@Nerdy Guy: Why would you go around searching "anime from Japan"? That seems a bit too random.
I wanted to learn about Anime, but Google Image Search is better for showing what it looks like.

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
I wanted to learn about Anime, but Google Image Search is better for showing what it looks like.
Here's an idea: WATCH AN ANIME

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Here's an idea: WATCH AN ANIME
I can't they aren't on at 3:58 over here.

It's like Youtube, except you can find full episodes there instead of three part ones.

Free Loader said:
Why? I'll be exempt from taxes...
OK, I'll listen, just because I'm bored...
What the crap kinda thing is it gonna be?

I remember my one friend used to like watching Ouran High School Host Club, but then he stopped watching it when he found out it was made for Japanese school girls.

Back