The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I've said this in the chat before, but I've always wanted to maintain the POV that I don't exactly like anime. But the more I think about it, the more I realise that I find it interesting. So I may just be posting in this topic soon.

I may start watching Lucky Star in secret. :P

Neurario said:
I've said this in the chat before, but I've always wanted to maintain the POV that I don't exactly like anime. But the more I think about it, the more I realise that I find it interesting. So I may just be posting in this topic soon.

Why in secret? It's nothing to be ashamed of.

ShyGuy27 said:
Neurario said:

Why in secret? It's nothing to be ashamed of.
Cuz I don't want my sister to know I'm aliking anime like her. Actually it's because of her that I got into it. She's been watching stuff like My-HIME, Negima (or something) and Inuyasha.

I feel a bit awkward. XD

Is episode 4 of Gurren Lagann nonexistent or something? I can't find it anywhere.

Yeah, episode 4 officially does not exist as far as Youtube and Veoh are concerned. TT_TT

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
My GOD, how could they do that to Kamina?!
Depends. What did they do?(I don't remember much from around there in the show, sorry)
When he got ambushed on the deck of the, er, whatever that giant warship from episode eight was called.

So far, 1, 4 (I think it was), and 15.

They were nonexistant in English except on Megavideo (and the DVDs of course).

Free Loader said:
1 is obviously the first episode, I'm not sure why that would be hard to find, 4 is often considered terrible, but I don't think anyone would seriously not upload it because of that, and 15 was the end of the first story arc, so I would assume your thinking of 16, which was just a recap episode.
1: Couldn't find parts 1 or 2 on Youtube and it just wasn't on Veoh. I saw it in school. :)
4: <see above, but replace school with Megavideo>
1516: Yes, you are right.

I was gonna go download episode 1 to test something, but I can't find it on Veoh or Youtube, and as I said before:
ShyGuy27 said:
I hate Megavideo with a passion. =_=

My god, why is it so hard to find subbed Gurren Lagann episodes sometimes?

I just went through a page of badly synced Spanish subs looking for episode 24 after being driven to Megavideo.

Free Loader said:
The Gurren Lagann dubs is easily one of the worst dubs ever. Maybe not the worst dub ever by quality, but it's such a disgrace to the original... :(
The Spiral King's voice isn't bad, but that gay mechanic's (I actually forgot his name :|) voice made want to break my headphones.

Back