*The Castle in the Sky
*My Neighbor Totoro
*Kiki's delivery service
*Porco Rosso
*Princess Mononoke
*Spirited Away
*Howl's Moving Castle
*Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea

All totally kick-ass movies. (in japanese, of course)

I dunno, the official dubs of the Ghibli movies tend to be pretty well done compared to, say Pokemon, which probably didn't have very good voices in the first place... And where'd the T in "Nausicaa" come from? Horrible translation from written Japanese?

But anyway, why isn't The Cat Returns on here? eh was a cool and doesn't afraid of anything.
Crap, meant to say Nausicaa, sorry. I only own the Japanese versions of the movie, okay? And besides, The Cat Returns, although Ghibli, is not Hayao Miyazaki. Have you seen "Ponyo on the Cliff By The Sea" yet?

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
HAYAO MIYAZAKI!!

*Nausicaa of the Valley Of the Wind
*The Castle in the Sky
*My Neighbor Totoro
*Kiki's delivery service
*Porco Rosso
*Princess Mononoke
*Spirited Away
*Howl's Moving Castle
*Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea

All totally kick-ass movies. (in japanese, of course)

I dunno, the official dubs of the Ghibli movies tend to be pretty well done compared to, say Pokemon, which probably didn't have very good voices in the first place... And where'd the T in "Nausicaa" come from? Horrible translation from written Japanese?

But anyway, why isn't The Cat Returns on here? eh was a cool and doesn't afraid of anything.
Crap, meant to say Nausicaa, sorry. I only own the Japanese versions of the movie, okay? And besides, The Cat Returns, although Ghibli, is not Hayao Miyazaki. Have you seen "Ponyo on the Cliff By The Sea" yet?
No I have not. When is it coming to the US/When did it come to the US?
I have no clue. I saw it in Japan this summer, though. :D
*starts singing theme song*
Oh, and no CG is used in "Ponyo", which is cool... all hand-drawn!

Free Loader said:
I know. In fact I've known that since they announced it. It's all like, watercolered or something amirit
Hah, what a N00B.

I've seen it and you haven't! :eekdance: Don't try to pretend that you know about it... 'cuz you don't!

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
I know. In fact I've known that since they announced it. It's all like, watercolered or something amirit
Hah, what a N00B.

I've seen it and you haven't! :eekdance: Don't try to pretend that you know about it... 'cuz you don't!

Your bragging that you've seen a cartoon before I have? ...MY BRAIN HURTS.
Yeah, 'cause YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, THAT'S WHY. :eekdance:

Want me to give you spoilers (if you don't know the plot already) as well?

Free Loader said:
Oh, I get it now. YOU'VE NEVER EATEN BATTERIES, SO THERE! :smug:
Pershishely.

The dubbed voice of Rip Van winkle in Hellsing Ultimate made me cry? :<

Rosalina Spalko said:
The dubbed voice of Princess Mononoke in the English version made me barf?

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
The dubbed voice of Princess Mononoke in the English version made me barf?
The dubbed voice of Garlic Man in the Soviet knock off made my head a splode?

Nazi's and Soviet Russia contained within the same box :/

in a Mario forum.... e.e

Inrina Spalko > Rip Van Winkle

Until Rip gets their gun out

Lemme get Rip Van Winkle

copy n' paste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeeD7Vi9qKc

This character pretty much ruled my fandom for a long long time. Pretty much got me back into anime (I started to loose interest in the Media when Narutards started spamming other anime boards I went to.

Kind of an Anti-heroe, they were the villian you cheered for

Because the black silhouette with red eyes is the most power vampire in history?

And yeah, I know the real Rip Van Winkle is an old dude from that colonial era story. That's what kinda threw me off when I saw the Hellsing Rip Van Winkle

I like the Hoshi no Kaabi anime. The 4Kids dub, on the other hand is awful. Lots of stuff was cut, and Meta Knight's voice makes me want to hang a puppy. There's only one thing I like about the 4Kids version: I NEED A MONSTA TO CLOBBA DAT DER KIRBEH!

Zagaro said:
Eh. I really only trust Youtube. Probably a huge mistake on my part, but still.
Animefuel's not bad, it has full episodes instead of three-part ones, and most series are further there than on Youtube, but the videos tend to run slower than Youtube, and there are some not-quite-appropriate banner ads.

Zagaro said:
The ones on Youtube run fairly smooth. I'll stick with that until I get some DVDs.
Youtube is the only place that'll let me watch Lucky Star because my damn parental controls block it for "gambling". The only reason I can watch it is because I tricked the retarded parental controls with a link.

Hey, Ninji, where've you been watching Haruhi from? The guy I've been watching them from on Youtube suddenly crapped out.

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Hey, Ninji, where've you been watching Haruhi from? The guy I've been watching them from on Youtube suddenly crapped out.
Itsuki Koizumi said:
Ugh. Tired of watching it on Youtube. X_x Gotta' borrow the DVDs from my friend...
He said he would borrow DVDs from his friend.
Veoh, man. Veoh.
But he also said he was watching them on Youtube.
It doesn't matter anymore anyway, I already talked to him about it in school today.
Either way, I found a guy.

Free Loader said:
Yay, double post!
Yay, off-topic!
Yay, ToraDora!
Yay, Kannagi!

But seriously, Kannagi man.
Kannagi.
K, I'll check it out. I'm currently at a loss for new anime.

Back