PM4 looks dead.

Paper Bowser said:
Only by the battles being diffrent it's not that much diffrent.
The battles were what basically set the Paper Mario series apart from the platformers. Without the turn-based strategy, it's just a platformer with some rpg elements, like the Legend of Zelda, not a full RPG.

I'm not interested in Super Paper Mario. I am, however, interested in Paper Mario for the 3DS. I have enough platformers already

Baby Luigi said:
I'm not interested in Super Paper Mario. I am, however, interested in Paper Mario for the 3DS. I have enough platformers already
It looks fun from what I see. I hope we see more later.

Me too. I'm really looking forward to utilizing that Toad partner

TBH, I don't know what he would do. The game developers can make him do anything.

Breathe fire! Fly! KO himself! Pull out a machine gun! Turn Invisible! Do what the other PM partners do! Toads don't do any of those, so my guess is he acts like Goombario and Goombella.

YoshiGo99 said:
Breathe fire! Fly! KO himself! Pull out a machine gun! Turn Invisible! Do what the other PM partners do! Toads don't do any of those, so my guess is he acts like Goombario and Goombella.
yep it will be the generic weak partner like my idea of Buzzy Beetles and Mr Blizzards being playable

Snowstalker said:
Eh, there are enough sentient species as is. Best to keep some as just animals.
I want Yoshi to be a partner.

I got bored and came up with Partner ideas for like, a Paper Bowser game. Boshi, Lava Bubble, Buzzy Beetle, Punk Toad, Boxer Boo, Ninji aaaaaand thats all I came up with. Boshi would have Jump and Multi-Jump attacks with his Spike Shoes. the Lava Bubble would have Fire Element attacks, the Buzzy Beetle would have shell attacks, Punk Toad would have Spear and Tattle Attacks, Boxer Boo would have Melee attacks while Ninji would have Ninja Tools and Invisibility with Ninja Skills.

Crackin355 said:
I got bored and came up with Partner ideas for like, a Paper Bowser game. Boshi, Lava Bubble, Buzzy Beetle, Punk Toad, Boxer Boo, Ninji aaaaaand thats all I came up with. Boshi would have Jump and Multi-Jump attacks with his Spike Shoes. the Lava Bubble would have Fire Element attacks, the Buzzy Beetle would have shell attacks, Punk Toad would have Spear and Tattle Attacks, Boxer Boo would have Melee attacks while Ninji would have Ninja Tools and Invisibility with Ninja Skills.
A Paper Bowser game? Cool

Back