Who do you want to be playable in Mario Kart 7

Which of these never been playable characters should be playable in Mario Kart 7

• Tatanga

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Prince Pine and King Fret

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Trees with eyes from Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • General Guy

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Captain Syrup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Toadstool

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Even if Baby Luigi WAS unimportant, he's still awesome.

He's unimportant. And he's not awesome in my opinion. He's just a baby form of Luigi.

He's the best baby, though.

I do not know what is considered "important", I just like to play as some characters some times other than the usual ones in Mario Kart. And Baby Luigi being "just" a baby version of Luigi still didn't prevent me from liking him. It's the same reason some people like Paratroopa more than Koopa Troopa, or King Boo more than Boo.

I think he should be, he never gets the chance, same goes for E-Gadd.

Dr. Eggman said:
Toadsworth, i believe, should continue driving the Parade Kart, but E. Gadd I could see driving. In fact, that's a great idea.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Toadsworth, i believe, should continue driving the Parade Kart, but E. Gadd I could see driving. In fact, that's a great idea.
E Gadd has never been a playable character so I would really like him.

And they don't put in worthless characters

I'm looking at you, Dry Bones, Baby Daisy, and Dry Bowser

Baby Luigi said:
And they don't put in worthless characters

I'm looking at you, Dry Bones, Baby Daisy, and Dry Bowser
What's wrong with any of them

Dry Bones: Recolor and rip-off of a Koopa Troopa. Heck, they should have put Koopa Troopa or Bowser Jr. or even Diddy Kong over this THING in Mario Kart DS

Baby Daisy: Do I even need to explain!?

Dry Bowser: Relatively obscure; has appeared only in one game till now. Also a rip-off and recoloration of Bowser. Although I hate Petey Piranha, he's a better choice.

Baby Luigi said:
Dry Bones: Recolor and rip-off of a Koopa Troopa. Heck, they should have put Koopa Troopa or Bowser Jr. or even Diddy Kong over this THING in Mario Kart DS

Dry Bowser: Relatively obscure; has appeared only in one game till now. Also a rip-off and recoloration of Bowser. Although I hate Petey Piranha, he's a better choice.
Dry Bones is a recolor of a Koopa Troopa because their dead Koopa Troopas. Baby Daisy makes sense because she's a good light character and makes perfect sense because every main character should have a baby version. As for Dry Bowser Princess Daisy was obscure prior to reappearing in Mario Golf. Urchins were all but gone prior to 2005. the Goomba King was obscure prior to Super Mario 64 DS

Baby Luigi said:

I don't want any babies since they have been in too many Spin offs recently.

Dr. Eggman said:
Baby Luigi said:

So have Koopas so should their be no more Koopas

Dry Bones is a recolor of a Koopa Troopa because their dead Koopa Troopas.

What an excellent excuse to put in a character in a game.

Baby Daisy makes sense because she's a good light character and makes perfect sense because every main character should have a baby version.

There are better options than Baby Peach and Baby Daisy. Namely Shy Guy and Paratroopa, both Mario Kart veterans. And are you serious with your last phrase? Because that's just silly.

As for Dry Bowser Princess Daisy was obscure prior to reappearing in Mario Golf. Urchins were all but gone prior to 2005. the Goomba King was obscure prior to Super Mario 64 DS

There are still better options than Dry Bowser. I do not know how obscure Super Mario Land at the time, but the same Super Mario Land series also introduced Wario, a recurring character. Daisy had a more major role in Super Mario Land than Dry Bowser did in New Super Mario Bros. And I don't know what you were trying to say about Urchins, that's completely off-topic. As for the Goomba King, Paper Mario was a pretty well-known game. You can hardly call that obscure. The Goomba King reappeared only in Super Mario 64 DS as a boss, while Mario Kart DS borrowed bosses from that game.

Too many? The babies have been ONLY in Mario Kart and Mario Baseball. I hardly call that "too many".

Baby Luigi said:
Dry Bones is a recolor of a Koopa Troopa because their dead Koopa Troopas.

What an excellent excuse to put in a character in a game.

Baby Daisy makes sense because she's a good light character and makes perfect sense because every main character should have a baby version.

There are better options than Baby Peach and Baby Daisy. Namely Shy Guy and Paratroopa, both Mario Kart veterans. And are you serious with your last phrase? Because that's just silly.

As for Dry Bowser Princess Daisy was obscure prior to reappearing in Mario Golf. Urchins were all but gone prior to 2005. the Goomba King was obscure prior to Super Mario 64 DS

There are still better options than Dry Bowser. I do not know how obscure Super Mario Land at the time, but the same Super Mario Land series also introduced Wario, a recurring character. Daisy had a more major role in Super Mario Land than Dry Bowser did in New Super Mario Bros. And I don't know what you were trying to say about Urchins, that's completely off-topic. As for the Goomba King, Paper Mario was a pretty well-known game. You can hardly call that obscure. The Goomba King reappeared only in Super Mario 64 DS as a boss, while Mario Kart DS borrowed bosses from that game.

Too many? The babies have been ONLY in Mario Kart and Mario Baseball. I hardly call that "too many".
I like the babies if theres a baby Mario than why wouldn't there be a baby Daisy

They are just useless why don't need them.

Dr. Eggman said:

Useless? Characters are not tools. In my opinion, Yoshi is useless in these games because I never use him, and I don't need him anyway.

Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Eggman said:

Useless? Characters are not tools. In my opinion, Yoshi is useless in these games because I never use him, and I don't need him anyway.
The Koopalings are useless

Brother Love said:
Dr. Eggman said:
There no more useless than any other character
We don't need Baby Mario or Baby Luigi, we could have E Gadd or Toadsworth instead.

Dr. Eggman said:
Brother Love said:
Dr. Eggman said:
There no more useless than any other character
We don't need Baby Mario or Baby Luigi, we could have E Gadd or Toadsworth instead.
But than they would fill the same role as baby Mario making them useless by your standard

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are more unique racers than E Gadd or Toadsworth. Until Baby Peach and Baby Daisy came.

Back