Who do you want to be playable in Mario Kart 7

Which of these never been playable characters should be playable in Mario Kart 7

• Tatanga

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Prince Pine and King Fret

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Trees with eyes from Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • General Guy

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Captain Syrup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Toadstool

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are more unique racers than E Gadd or Toadsworth. Until Baby Peach and Baby Daisy came.
I like E Gadd but no Toadsworth...BRING ME KING TOADSTOOL

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are more unique racers than E Gadd or Toadsworth. Until Baby Peach and Baby Daisy came.
We don't need any more babies apart from them.

Yeah, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were the original, 1995 babies. We didn't need any more of them; the baby princesses killed the uniqueness Baby Mario and Baby Luigi had

Baby Luigi said:
Toad85 said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's not my point. I need someone to hold the 8th place spot and Koopa Troopa isn't gonna cut it.

How do you know that Koopa Troopa will be available from the start? In the MKW video, they showed Diddy Kong and some locked karts. Koopa Troopa might be the 9th character, who has to be unlocked.

Hmm, I remember. They revealed Baby Luigi before the game was even released. And it was just plain it was him.
I also saw Toadette in the intro of Mario Kart Wii.

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were the original, 1995 babies. We didn't need any more of them; the baby princesses killed the uniqueness Baby Mario and Baby Luigi had
What about Baby Bowser and Baby Yoshi oh and Baby Blooper and Baby Cheep

Brother Love said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Bowser as well. The worst is Baby DK, where did he come from.

Dr. Eggman said:
Brother Love said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Bowser as well. The worst is Baby DK, where did he come from.
Cranky Kong or the current Donkey Kong...theres a Kong Missing in the time line

I did not see the need of Baby Daisy. Not all characters needed partners, ya know

Baby Luigi said:
I did not see the need of Baby Daisy. Not all characters needed partners, ya know
Why not if wario has a baby version than why not daisy if a donkey kong has a baby than why not daisy

If you ask that, why didn't Baby Peach exist until very recently? Why didn't Baby Toad exist at all? Why was Baby Daisy put in before Baby Wario or Baby Donkey Kong?

And people don't really want a Baby Waluigi in either.

Baby Luigi said:
If you ask that, why didn't Baby Peach exist until very recently? Why didn't Baby Toad exist at all? Why was Baby Daisy put in before Baby Wario or Baby Donkey Kong?

And people don't really want a Baby Waluigi in either.
Um Baby Toad does Exist in one of the Cartoon episodes

That's not really a separate character. That's more like a form.

Baby Luigi said:
That's not really a separate character. That's more like a form.
None of the Babies are separate characters their just younger forms of their older selves

Baby Luigi is, in fact, a separate character from Luigi. Why does he have his own page in MarioWiki? Baby Luigi has his own stats and stuff from Luigi which make him a separate character.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi is, in fact, a separate character from Luigi. Why does he have his own page in MarioWiki? Baby Luigi has his own stats and stuff from Luigi which make him a separate character.
So Baby Luigi and regular Luigi aren't the same person. Also the reason why is because having Baby Luigi in the Luigi page would make it to cluttered

Brother Love said:
So Baby Luigi and regular Luigi aren't the same person. Also the reason why is because having Baby Luigi in the Luigi page would make it to cluttered

That's not my point. Baby Luigi has separate stats from Luigi and has appeared alongside Luigi in many games. It's not necessarily he has a different page just because it would clutter it. In fact, if you try making a proposal about merging Baby Luigi with Luigi, many would oppose it because Baby Luigi is a different character from Luigi.

Baby Luigi said:
Brother Love said:

That's not my point. Baby Luigi has separate stats from Luigi and has appeared alongside Luigi in many games. It's not necessarily he has a different page just because it would clutter it. In fact, if you try making a proposal about merging Baby Luigi with Luigi, many would oppose it because Baby Luigi is a different character from Luigi.
And they would be wrong because by your logic Fire Mario is a different character from Fire Mario because they both have separate pages and different stats

That's not my logic. Fire Mario does NOT have different stats, nor as he appeared as a separate character along with Mario in any game he appeared in. Same reason Metal Mario gets his own page; he is a separate character from Mario in various games such as Super Smash Bros. and Mario Golf.

Baby Luigi said:
That's not my logic. Fire Mario does NOT have different stats, nor as he appeared as a separate character along with Mario in any game he appeared in. Same reason Metal Mario gets his own page; he is a separate character from Mario in various games such as Super Smash Bros. and Mario Golf.

Didn't Shadow Mario appear alongside Bowser Jr. in Toadstool Tour?

apocalypseArisen said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yes. There were also 2 Marios in Mario Tennis on the N64.

Pinkie Pie said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yes. There were also 2 Marios in Mario Tennis on the N64.
and a bunch of Donkey Kongs Jr's in Punch Out as well as Mario kart Double Dash and Mario kart Wii

Back