Who do you want to be playable in Mario Kart 7

Which of these never been playable characters should be playable in Mario Kart 7

• Tatanga

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Prince Pine and King Fret

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Trees with eyes from Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • General Guy

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Captain Syrup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Toadstool

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Rosalina. Nuff said.

Toad85 said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's not my point. I need someone to hold the 8th place spot and Koopa Troopa isn't gonna cut it.

How do you know that Koopa Troopa will be available from the start? In the MKW video, they showed Diddy Kong and some locked karts. Koopa Troopa might be the 9th character, who has to be unlocked.

Hmm, I remember. They revealed Baby Luigi before the game was even released. And it was just plain it was him.

Baby Luigi said:
Toad85 said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's not my point. I need someone to hold the 8th place spot and Koopa Troopa isn't gonna cut it.

How do you know that Koopa Troopa will be available from the start? In the MKW video, they showed Diddy Kong and some locked karts. Koopa Troopa might be the 9th character, who has to be unlocked.

Hmm, I remember. They revealed Baby Luigi before the game was even released. And it was just plain it was him.
Baby Luigi isn't that important of a character any ways

Tatanga said:

Oh no...

Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:

Oh no...
He's not look at his role in the Yoshi series he's always the damsel in distress
Oh no...
Oh Yes...
Peach is the distressed one in the Mario series, and she's a main character. And I don't want to be here when Baby Luigi finds out what you said.

Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:

Oh no...
He's not look at his role in the Yoshi series he's always the damsel in distress
Oh no...
Oh Yes...
Peach is the distressed one in the Mario series, and she's a main character. And I don't want to be here when Baby Luigi finds out what you said.
Peach has also helped the player in Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Princess Peach, Paper Mario, Paper Mario 2, Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario, and prolly other games i can't think of :peach: :boshi:

Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:

Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh Yes...
Peach has also helped the player in Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Princess Peach, Paper Mario, Paper Mario 2, Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario, and prolly other games i can't think of :peach: :boshi:

she's in every Super mario bros game

SuperMario25 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:

Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh Yes...

Yes but i was only talking about the ones that she helps the player in

Tatanga said:
SuperMario25 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:

Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh Yes...

Oh right

SuperMario25 said:
Tatanga said:
SuperMario25 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
Tatanga said:
Leonyx said:
Tatanga said:

Oh no...
Oh no...
Oh Yes...

Oh right
Indeed while Baby Luigi only helps in one game i believe

I was thinking:

Small:

Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Shy Guy
Toadsworth

Medium:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Yoshi
Birdo
Magikoopa

Large:

Bowser
King K. Rool
Wario
Waluigi
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Rosalina
Boom Boom

Snowstalker said:
I was thinking:

Small:

Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Shy Guy
Toadsworth

Medium:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Yoshi
Birdo
Magikoopa

Large:

Bowser
King K. Rool
Wario
Waluigi
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Rosalina
Boom Boom

Good idea

TankDempsey said:
Snowstalker said:
I was thinking:

Small:

Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Shy Guy
Toadsworth

Medium:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Yoshi
Birdo
Magikoopa

Large:

Bowser
King K. Rool
Wario
Waluigi
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Rosalina
Boom Boom

Good idea

Yeah

Superfiremario said:
TankDempsey said:
Snowstalker said:
I was thinking:

Small:

Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Shy Guy
Toadsworth

Medium:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Yoshi
Birdo
Magikoopa

Large:

Bowser
King K. Rool
Wario
Waluigi
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Rosalina
Boom Boom

Good idea

Yeah

General Guy is the only one on the poll I would want.

I pray to god Nintendo doesn't make Rosalina playable, unless they have a lot of other characters first.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
General Guy is the only one on the poll I would want.

I pray to god Nintendo doesn't make Rosalina playable, unless they have a lot of other characters first.
I LOVE GENERAL GUY

I think that Dixie kong should be playable, she is more well known than Funky Kong until MKW came out.

New Super Yoshi said:
I think that Dixie kong should be playable, she is more well known than Funky Kong until MKW came out.

NO. I think both (and possibly Diddy too) should be left out.

Toad85 said:
New Super Yoshi said:

Yes bring back Donkey Kong Jr. although ive heard rumors that he's no a successful doctor and that he's in a relationship with Pauline. But despite that i think both of them could be persuaded to return for a Kart Race

Tatanga said:
Toad85 said:
New Super Yoshi said:

Yes bring back Donkey Kong Jr. although ive heard rumors that he's no a successful doctor and that he's in a relationship with Pauline. But despite that i think both of them could be persuaded to return for a Kart Race

I dont think Donkey Kong Jr will return

Back