Who do you want to be playable in Mario Kart 7

Which of these never been playable characters should be playable in Mario Kart 7

• Tatanga

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Prince Pine and King Fret

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Trees with eyes from Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • General Guy

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Captain Syrup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Toadstool

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Yes, because trees drive karts with gliders all the time...

It saddens me how people exclude Baby Luigi out of their rosters

I don't care about any of those guys. Baby Luigi is the only thing I'm going for and that's it.

YoshiGo99 said:
I want Toadette to be in it.

You know, if Baby Luigi does not make it in, Toadette is the next best choice

I like Baby Luigi i just wish he was playable a Yoshi series game

Babies are technically "not playable". They are manipulated by Yoshi.

Baby Luigi being the main star of a Yoshi's Island game, now that's a different story

No the Babies are playable since they each use a special skill that the player controls

Tatanga said:
No the Babies are playable since they each use a special skill that the player controls

If you call that playable, then I would like to see them babies independent from Yoshi.

Baby Luigi said:
Tatanga said:

If you call that playable, then I would like to see them babies independent from Yoshi.
They should have to save the yoshis

Now let's get back on topic.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY PUT KOOPA TROOPA OVER WARIO IN. That is the stupidest idea ever.

I don't think the roster will be larger than Mario Kart Wii's. Anyway...

Small
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Paratroopa
Boo
Dry Bones
Shy Guy

Medium
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.

Large
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
King Boo
Rosalina
R.O.B.

Other
Mii

Take out Dry Bones and Boo for the Baby Mario Bros. and I'll be fine.

Baby Luigi said:

No offense, but the babies should probably stick with the major console spin-off titles.

Baby Luigi said:
Now let's get back on topic.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY PUT KOOPA TROOPA OVER WARIO IN. That is the stupidest idea ever.

I'd much rather play as Koopa Troopa over Wario. Besides, you only like his quotes, so why do you want him in?

That being said, he's gonna be playable. I see no reason why they wouldn't put him in.

But what about Wario? He has his own series, and he's a main character with personality. Koopa: secondary character that appears in Mario platform games.

User 101 said:
But what about Wario? He has his own series, and he's a main character with personality. Koopa: secondary character that appears in Mario platform games.
That and Koopas are just generic species

User 101 said:

He's going to be playable. Other than the fact that he hasn't shown up in any pictures yet (I don't think), there's absolutely no reason he wouldn't be included. He always has been. I'm sure there are other characters that haven't shown up yet that are regulars too.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

No offense, but the babies should probably stick with the major console spin-off titles.

I do not know what constitutes as major, but people who use the "just let them stick to the console titles because they never ever appeared in a handheld game" excuse is pure BS.

I'd much rather play as Koopa Troopa over Wario. Besides, you only like his quotes, so why do you want him in?

That being said, he's gonna be playable. I see no reason why they wouldn't put him in.

That's not my point. I need someone to hold the 8th place spot and Koopa Troopa isn't gonna cut it.

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

I do not know what constitutes as major, but people who use the "just let them stick to the console titles because they never ever appeared in a handheld game" excuse is pure BS.

That's not my point. I need someone to hold the 8th place spot and Koopa Troopa isn't gonna cut it.
Boos aren't major characters their an item in the mario kart series The babies are actual characters who should appear

Baby Luigi said:

How do you know that Koopa Troopa will be available from the start? In the MKW video, they showed Diddy Kong and some locked karts. Koopa Troopa might be the 9th character, who has to be unlocked.

Back