Who do you want to be playable in Mario Kart 7

Which of these never been playable characters should be playable in Mario Kart 7

• Tatanga

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Prince Pine and King Fret

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The Trees with eyes from Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • General Guy

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Captain Syrup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Toadstool

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Who cares about those people just make Fawful playable already

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Jack Noir said:
I still find it odd that no one has accepted my clone theory about Baby Mario and Luigi.
It's a bit of a stretch since Nintendo has confirmed that they are the same people

Jack Noir said:
I still find it odd that no one has accepted my clone theory about Baby Mario and Luigi.

When I first read that, I thought about Baby Mario and adult Luigi X(

I really want Diddy Kong but please don't put in Donkey Kong jr.

What I Want? Less Babies, to me, theyre just the same as their adult versions, except short, and baby voices. Also, Maybe make Kamek playable. He was gonna be in Mario Kart 64, so why not now?

tentacleTherapist said:
I hope there are lots more characters to be revealed *coughrosalinacough coughtoadettecough*
I have a bad feeling those 8 might be the final roster.

Well fuck any ideas of me buying that shit if thats the case, 8 characters is more abysmal than the shitty MKDS roster.

I was thinking all the same characters from MKDS but Koopa replaces ROB and Birdo is in it, alOng with Toadette and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Pandapow said:
General Guy! I don't want a generic Shy Guy.
Yeah have you seen a Koopa and a Dry Bones in lots of games, yep expect a Normal Shy Guy then.

Paratroopa would be nice to have again. I always like playing as Paratroopa over Koopa Troopa

Pandapow said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Pandapow said:
General Guy! I don't want a generic Shy Guy.
Yeah have you seen a Koopa and a Dry Bones in lots of games, yep expect a Normal Shy Guy then.
Huh? I'm sorry, I can't understand your post.
A normal one playable.

Those are some pretty lame choices...

I chose Tatanga, if only because he appeared in a Mario game that WASN'T an RPG or obscure spin-off. And actually has feet.

Smashgoom202 said:
Those are some pretty lame choices...

I chose Tatanga, if only because he appeared in a Mario game that WASN'T an RPG or obscure spin-off. And actually has feet.
I agree.

All of these characters I hate except Fawful and Tatanga.

? I think there are to many topics about roster
also excluding maincharacters like Birdo, Waluigi, Toadette etc
you must be joking since none of these people are very recurring

Dorayaki said:
? I think there are to many topics about roster
also excluding maincharacters like Birdo, Waluigi, Toadette etc
you must be joking since none of these people are very recurring
I made it very clear this was a poll for characters that have never been playable

Disco Inferno said:
I made it very clear this was a poll for characters that have never been playable
for "main" characters who haven't engage Kart
I think majorly there are Toadsworth, Dixie sisters and Candy, Pauline
others are King K. Rool, Mona, Koopalings(too many) or majorly subseries characters from Wario, DK, Sports and Paper

basically Nintendo already introduced lots of main characters in Kart, so the rest is few
I think there may be some more choices but your pick is too minor
also one point is "species", as Paper series have many specific species characters but none was chosen

Peach's father (the original king) seems to be eliminated by staff and Peach is the right the ruler

Back