K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

MCS

Donkey Kong
I just heard about this on Nintendo Week. K'NEX has released some of the coolest Mario Kart Wii building sets, with customizable tracks and several figures! Read more here:

http://www.knex.com/mariokartwii/

I saw that at Target last week.

Let's just say my brother is now making a Christmas list.

Yeah I thought they where Lego when I saw those pics. They look really cool though. I hope we get them over in the UK.

That is so cool! Too bad the choice of characters suck though. My Baby Luigi needs more companions other than clones of Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi.

I coulda swore I heard some kid on Nintendo Week say that they released a Baby Luigi figure for this, but I'm not sure, exactly. Either way, this seems pretty badass.

What I want though is Baby Luigi, Baby Mario, and the rest characters I don't own as figures yet.

I still LOOOVE Mario figures, and this would be awesome. Where do they sell this? Do they sell this at Toys R Us?

Oh, and in these building sets, there's really neat obstacles, such as swinging Goombas, Thwomps that can stop your kart, and Piranha Plants. The only characters I saw were Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi, though.

Also, BLOF, I know they sell these at Toys R Us and in that big Toy World store in New York.

Nega-Man said:
Oh, and in these building sets, there's really neat obstacles, such as swinging Goombas, Thwomps that can stop your kart, and Piranha Plants. The only characters I saw were Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi, though.

Also, BLOF, I know they sell these at Toys R Us and in that big Toy World store in New York.

LAAAAAAMMMEEEE

I meant the choice of characters anyway. Where are the heavyweights? Where are the lightweights? Surely this cannot be complete without Wario and his friends even though Yoshi is his friend

But that is so cool. I would love to build that! Really!

I don't live in New York, though. But that's cool. I'm going to talk to it to my parents.

Well, I'm sure they'll release more in the future. I saw this whole thing in action on Nintendo Week. If you have the Nintendo Channel, check out the latest episode. It's pretty sweet.

I wanna build it too, this would be so fun. But they sell them at Toys R Us too, but you can actually play with it in that Toy World in New York.

I still want it. Oh well, gotta stick to Luigi for now.

If I got Yoshi, I'm going to satisfy my inner Robespierre by not attaching Yoshi's head. Or maybe I can put Mario's head on Yoshi's body.

Lol, I think you can do that. Also, a part of Nintendo Week that cracked me up was when Alison asked one of the kids what their favorite character to race with on the K-NEX track was, and he said Yoshi. The reason? "He has a big head." Yeah, decent reason to have a favorite character.

LOL, with that logic, Baby Luigi should be a better choice than Yoshi. Because Baby Luigi has an even more imbalanced head to body ratio.

Anyway, I only saw characters. Do you construct Mario courses with these as well?

Back